Reddit poster goes from $50k to $11 million off Gamespot stock( now $48 mil)

Daps
Read about NAKD on WSB yesterday, copped 250 shares at 1.37. Up around $250 already. Hoping for a real crazy pump. Playing it conservative, not trying to get got after hours. If it blows up, I'm taking profits, or cashing out completely with all of these artificially inflated stocks. They are nice plays for short term licks in addition to real trading strategy. Considering putting something on GME and AMC, but I feel like that's straight gambling at this point. I am playing with house money from my real trades, though:patrice:

From what I'm gathering and yall correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm not a financial guru literally just started today :mjgrin:

But it seems like if it's a decent stock that has some real value behind it, you won't be completely assed out.

But if its something like DOGE which has no real value or even GME which has no real value right now, then when everybody sells you will get burned if you aint watching and dumping when its time

I'm not even a rapper tho so yall feel free to correct me :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man this some ole bullshyt Robinhood not letting me use trade options on certain stocks....:stopitslime: like Nakd has only a BUY tab but no trade option tab like others do...
C'mon fam im trying to hit this lick...:beli:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
From what I'm gathering and yall correct me if I'm wrong cause I'm not a financial guru literally just started today :mjgrin:

But it seems like if it's a decent stock that has some real value behind it, you won't be completely assed out.

But if its something like DOGE which has no real value or even GME which has no real value right now, then when everybody sells you will get burned if you aint watching and dumping when its time

I'm not even a rapper tho so yall feel free to correct me :mjgrin:
Yes, specially when nobody buying stocks, and you tryna sell. That's why you need mid/long term investments/index funds as security, unless you got money you don't care about, but that's stupid.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man this some ole bullshyt Robinhood not letting me use trade options on certain stocks....:stopitslime: like Nakd has only a BUY tab but no trade option tab like others do...
C'mon fam im trying to hit this lick...:beli:
Forgot the technical reason, but I think there are no options for stocks under a certain price. I could be wrong, but that's usually the case, the cheap ones rarely offer options.

Daps
You lucky for some reason mines not giving me access to that...:beli: i don't know why for others but not this...

Can you see your shares? Because I bought SDNL after hrs and it wont go through until the morning. So when I go to it right now, all it shows me is the buy option because my purchase hasn't processed yet.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Forgot the technical reason, but I think there are no options for stocks under a certain price. I could be wrong, but that's usually the case, the cheap ones rarely offer options.

:ohhh: ok... cause i was about to say...:stopitslime: we've already witnessed alot of market fukkery already with these wall street cats who's to say they trying to stop us from eating again...