Reddit poster goes from $50k to $11 million off Gamespot stock( now $48 mil)

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This why it's a problem

Stock price only rise when people buy the stock

People buy the stock based on their belief in the companies viability, nobody wants to buy stock in a company that might go out of business because they will lose all their money

Gamestop hasn't made money in 12 years nobody in their right mind would buy this stock or a lot of shares in it, unless gamestop start turning around
which it hasn't half of it's locations have closed

The only reason the price is soaring is because wall street bets are telling people to buy the damn stock so the more people buying shares the higher the price goes up even though the company isn't making any profits at all and can go out of business any day now

They don't care because they can cash out, some already have, and the people buying in now will lose all their money when the ponzi scheme is over

I think this is a mis characterization of what’s going on. Its not a ponzi scheme, this was a play was fully disclosed and put into motion months ago. People are just now joining in hoping to able to ride the wave. There will be some people left holding at the end but they weren’t being scammed into that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

tenor.gif

The Fix is in....:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it illegal again?

It's market manipulation

The hedgefunds do it, and they so stupid, all they had to do was cover their position and let people make their money and this wouldn't be on the news

but they so hell bent on keeping people broke, they gonna bring down the whole ship, because this wall street bets exposing them for all the manipulation they've been doing because this shyt shouldn't even be possible

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
These ghouls are MAADDD:russ:

"Just because you throw the Hail Mary in your backyard doesn’t mean you’re Tom Brady," said Josh, who also runs a hedge fund. "I don’t like this pump and dump mentality that targets a certain institutional investor class."

Oh, peak entitlement. *chef's kiss*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is a mis characterization of what’s going on. Its not a ponzi scheme, this was a play was fully disclosed and put into motion months ago. People are just now joining in hoping to able to ride the wave. There will be some people left holding at the end but they weren’t being scammed into that.

I'm not against what they are doing, they should've have been so open about it, or at least have all the evidence on a goddamn reddit page

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Just because you throw the Hail Mary in your backyard doesn’t mean you’re Tom Brady," said Josh, who also runs a hedge fund. "I don’t like this pump and dump mentality that targets a certain institutional investor class."

Oh, peak entitlement. *chef's kiss*
Black lady came on and quoted Jay Z and said its "you cant change a players game in the 9th inning" verse pertaining to whats going on