Reggie Jackson- "Nobody understands the sacrifices i made"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol: OKC fans bout to be mad Reggie bout to thrive with a competent head coach
11tmrgo.jpg

must suck to know you are on borrowed time before Russ and KD leave and the franchise shrivels into nothingness before being moved :wow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
OKC would have lost against Memphis if it wasn't for Reggie carrying that team.

Stop being bitter loose :camby:
nikka you know damn well I ain't bitter. I been shytting on this nikka all year :camby:
:mjlol: OKC fans bout to be mad Reggie bout to thrive with a competent head coach
11tmrgo.jpg

must suck to know you are on borrowed time before Russ and KD leave and the franchise shrivels into nothingness before being moved :wow:
I hope he thrives and get money, he's just delusional about his actual skillset.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every game I watch, KD was shytting on him and cursing him out.

I saw a play where Reggie refused to shoot from halfcourt before the buzzer and KD cursed him out when KD admitted himself he doesn't do that to save his %. Lets see Dion Waiters come through when Russ and KD are getting shut down like Reggie would do.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Every game I watch, KD was shytting on him and cursing him out.

I saw a play where Reggie refused to shoot from halfcourt before the buzzer and KD cursed him out when KD admitted himself he doesn't do that to save his %. Lets see Dion Waiters come through when Russ and KD are getting shut down like Reggie would do.
KD was cursing him out because he refused to pass the ball. his shots at rim have completely plummeted this season. he's taking many more step back jumpers, assist rate dropped. there was obviously huge turmoil in the lockerroom. I pepped last season that kd hated the nikka.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so tired of these fortunate ass nikkas trying to paint themselves as martyrs because they don't get as many touches/minutes while playing with top 5 players. He got drafted by a squad that was headed to the Finals and is set to get a max or near max deal purely off of potential and I'm supposed to shed a tear because he couldn't unseat arguably the best PG in the game? :camby: He was the person people expected to change the culture in OKC? :usure: Not the two top 5 players or the coach even but the fukkin' backup PG was the guy everybody was looking at? :mjlol: at the delusion. These nikkas gonna learn that playing with the likes of Lebron and KD is far more beneficial than it is detrimental.

All that said I hope he balls out though :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Eric Bledsoe got 70 mill, so can you Reggie.

I'm interested to see what kind of numbers he'll put up as a starter.

He's better than Eric Bledsoe at everything besides defense...And Bledsoe is slipping in that regard.

Eric Bledsoe is a watered down Mookie Blaylock with muscles.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Jennings is :trash: ...do you not remember the "Buck Years":what:
reggie jackson has never been better then any era of jennings.
If Eric Bledsoe got 70 mill, so can you Reggie.

I'm interested to see what kind of numbers he'll put up as a starter.

He's better than Eric Bledsoe at everything besides defense...And Bledsoe is slipping in that regard.

Eric Bledsoe is a watered down Mookie Blaylock with muscles.
Reggie better then bledsoe :mjlol: