Reggie Jackson- "Nobody understands the sacrifices i made"

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jennings is a better basketball player then reggie, and its not even close. don't be delusional.
Jennings cooked him last time, but Jackson got him the game before if I'm not mistaken. I wont even try to fade you on an argument about Jack since you've seen more of him. I'll get back with ya after the season though breh :myman:. I've always been an optimist though, Pistons are set with a scoring threat from the PG spot if this works out. It could be Jennings/Augustine on roids. I was good with DJ but like I said I'll need to see it play out in Stans system, plus Dinwiddie is looking hungry too. Breh's want that bread.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Every game I watch, KD was shytting on him and cursing him out.

I saw a play where Reggie refused to shoot from halfcourt before the buzzer and KD cursed him out when KD admitted himself he doesn't do that to save his %. Lets see Dion Waiters come through when Russ and KD are getting shut down like Reggie would do.
Lol gtfoh with this bullshyt.

Reggie had one good game after dropping 2 points and 4 points in consecutive playoff games.

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
If Eric Bledsoe got 70 mill, so can you Reggie.

I'm interested to see what kind of numbers he'll put up as a starter.

He's better than Eric Bledsoe at everything besides defense...And Bledsoe is slipping in that regard.

Eric Bledsoe is a watered down Mookie Blaylock with muscles.
People gassin a dude who averaged 11ppg throughout 19 playoff games. :dead::dead::dead:.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
:mjlol: OKC fans bout to be mad Reggie bout to thrive with a competent head coach
11tmrgo.jpg

must suck to know you are on borrowed time before Russ and KD leave and the franchise shrivels into nothingness before being moved :wow:
reggie and drummond/monroe on the pick n roll :banderas:

reggie and KCP locking down opposing backcourts :banderas:

SVG da gawd :wow:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
If Eric Bledsoe got 70 mill, so can you Reggie.

I'm interested to see what kind of numbers he'll put up as a starter.

He's better than Eric Bledsoe at everything besides defense...And Bledsoe is slipping in that regard.

Eric Bledsoe is a watered down Mookie Blaylock with muscles.

Reggie thinks he's some kind of superstar:russ:. Reality is gonna hit that man like a pile of bricks

If he ends up like Harden Im gonna :russ::blessed::deadmanny:

Some nikkas are idiots. We already saw what he was doing when he was the starter. He was put up 21/5/5. nikka thats great numbers. Reality isn't gonna hit this mane like no bricks.

And he will end up like harden. Same shyt they were saying then. "harden aint show up in the finals, harden aint gonna be no 20+ guy, harden aint no max player."

Now look. fukking 27/7/6 leading the fukking league