Rematch in TitleTown - Official 49ers (#6) @ Packers (#1) NFC Divisional Playoff Thread

WHO ADVANCES TO THE NFC TITLE GAME?

• Total voters

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Man one victory against the inept Cowboys and Mike McCarthy, which almost ended in a loss, and the 49'ers feel like this is the year. Just got to remember you guys wanted Alex Smith and not Rodgers, sure he's QAron, but just wait until he opens his 3rd eye and then you guys are down 17-0.

Deebo is good for sure, but this is a pass-happy league; he can only do so much, along with the offensive line doing there job blocking.

I blinked a few times, that third eye open yet?

:hubie:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
The same Defense he torched already?

the same defense Packers rushed 100 yards on?
yall really in here questioning Rodgers in GB while Jimmy is the opposing QB? :dead:

cant make this up. TheColi.com

Can't make it up. Niners shouldn't have even taken the field against this Green Bay juggernaut. TheColi.com

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
cool story.

Rodgers and Jimmy do not face eachother so kill that ESPN hot take. Jimmy is dog shyt comapred to Rodgers

If Dallas had a competent QB and coach, ya'll lose in the wild card round after dominating for a quarter. Play like that in GB and its game over. Niners need to play flawless to win. Packers can catch some slack and still win. I like our chances

Thankfully the Niners played a flawless game, totally clean and mistake free. Just lucky to even share the field with the Packers. Bet they were in awe and just grateful to keep it close against Rodgers

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
9c9a0e80-7c07-11ec-9efd-33c90921a3f7.jpg

That ain't the woke mob behind you. :whoo:

premier58

All Star
Daps
I wanna give a shoutout to all the 49ers fans. You guys are a true fans. You stayed the course and didnt waver in your belief that you could win the game. My sympathies to the Psckers fans. That was a devastating, franchise changing loss(ie the 98 NFC title game, SB 36) To be such s loyal fanbase and get let fown year after year...sucks. Thanks to all who contributed their thoughts in this thread. We just witnessed NFL history. A war of atrition for real. That was an amazing game. Yjr ebbs and flows were masterful.