Remember last year, a Vegas family recorded video of aliens in their backyard? Well, crime forensics experts tried to debunk the vid…

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Longer video of the evidence being inspected by Forensic experts and animations… using none other than the Coli’s favorite hot topic at the moment.. A.I.

They also inspected the “Fireball” that they (NASA) said was a meteor… it was not. They found no heat or mass inside of it that would be consistent with meteors… they did find mass in the tail of it though.

Also, meteors are usually not that color

Fireballs and meteors also do not make sounds.. that one did

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
this was the one the responding officers said they saw too right?
Yeah it was

Not sure why it came back up now, but there was a huge thread on it that I couldn’t find, and there was a lot of people saying it was a hoax but there was never any signs that was the case and a lot of sketchy shyt surrounding it.

They followed up and a forensic expert did video analysis which basically showed there were multiple things there in different parts of the video that weren’t there originally (meaning it moved).

Video was never doctored. Whatever was there was there in real time with the family

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Forensics being done on bullshyt alien sightings :beli:
Go tell dude that then

Dude has done thousands of these for law enforcement and usually deals with True Crime and cold-cases.

He only did this because he was investigating the JFK assassination which led him to shyt like this

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's bullshyt because you'll never hear of aliens landing anywhere else on planet Earth but the US :comeon:

:pachaha:
:snoop:

You nikkas literally say this same dumb shyt in every one of these posts. There are literal, researchable cases in Mexico, UK, Africa, Australia, Brazil, etc where they see and report this shyt all the time.

There was literally a whole, massive thing in Peru that went down just last year:gucci:

Posting a link so maybe you will stfu with this in the future