Remember last year, a Vegas family recorded video of aliens in their backyard? Well, crime forensics experts tried to debunk the vid…

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
OP is the same person who couldn't accept that Mexico lied about aliens before and believed them because it was "under oath" :laff:
This nikka want aliens to be real so bad :laff:
So why bring them under oath then?

Not saying they are or not, but people with credentials doing DNA tests under oath > TheColi and reddit nikkas

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
OP is the same person who couldn't accept that Mexico lied about aliens before and believed them because it was "under oath" :laff:
This nikka want aliens to be real so bad :laff:
I dont think I was mainly because idgaf about the shyt that happened in mexico

Your lame ass laughing hard af for being incorrect though :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Man… I thought something new came out

@Mandarin Duck bumped this shyt to get his retarded ass, misinformed jokes off:beli:

disappointed-sad.gif

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Are you Black? If so please tell me your roots.

I'm Louisiana black and got Choctaw and creole on top of my blackness. I can trace my roots directly to West Africa and Hait via the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade
To avoid shady art galleries

So now I’m not black because I don’t subscribe to Paganism lmao. Majority of my family is Roman Catholic who aren’t even devouted or agnostic/atheist.

I am bilingual but nikkas gonna play the I no black papi card on here. So I can let you ponder what part of the African Diaspora that is.

I’ve looked into many other things before I given the revelation of the true God, Jesus by being haunted by demons.

If you want to reject the truth you can.
I’m not forcing you, I’m having a dialogue with you. You can continue it or not. It’s all love from me, no diddy.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Posted the whole vid for that the other day

It was interesting. Even more interesting is the kid saying he felt “frozen” when he first saw the being coming towards him. He closed his eyes and started praying.. then it went away.

They seemed like an extremely religious family. So yeah.. Billy might be on to something when it comes to God and religions.
All alien abductees say the same thing: when they saw the grey alien and looked it in the eye, they were paralyzed. It is a recurring theme in alien abductions

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Posted the whole vid for that the other day

It was interesting. Even more interesting is the kid saying he felt “frozen” when he first saw the being coming towards him. He closed his eyes and started praying.. then it went away.

They seemed like an extremely religious family. So yeah.. Billy might be on to something when it comes to God and religions.

They were also incredibly scared, like legit fear. The father almost turned his back on whatever they saw trying to get away—and they had guns. The kinda “scared” you can’t fake. They fully believed whatever they saw was “something.”

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They were also incredibly scared, like legit fear. The father almost turned his back on whatever they saw trying to get away—and they had guns. The kinda “scared” you can’t fake. They fully believed whatever they saw something.
Kid did a longer interview with some youtube kid

Showed where he saw it at, described more of what it looked like, saw it breathing, etc..

Said it had some kind of light on him/it or he never would’ve even saw it in the dark.

There was also another one. His little brother saw them too

After that they went inside, they told the family and they didn’t believe him. Dad went outside and checked and said he saw the whole thing. Thats when they called the cops.

They said they felt somewhat protected because they open carry and got multiple guns in the house, but still was praying as a family because they could still hear them outside and on the roof.

One of them also drew something on the outside of the porch.

Honestly, with everything they described I would’ve been sold that place. It’s a nice crib too

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Everybody got a high quality camera yet no one ever captures any clear, undisputable pictures of aliens.
:mjlol:
Ever used your high quality camera at night or in a dark room. If you aren't familiar with the manual settings, it'll default to potato mode and the vaseline filter.

No excuse for bad daytime shots and video though.