Remember last year, a Vegas family recorded video of aliens in their backyard? Well, crime forensics experts tried to debunk the vid…

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's bullshyt because you'll never hear of aliens landing anywhere else on planet Earth but the US :comeon:

:pachaha:

False. That shyt happens all over the world.

Everybody got a high quality camera yet no one ever captures any clear, undisputable pictures of aliens.
:mjlol:

Why do you assume they want to be seen?

You telling jokes but I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case...

It actually was. Watch this video,

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Extra dimensional entities/objects.

I don't believe that the laws of our dimension would allow us to comprehend something breaking the fourth wall.

So, I don't give much credibility to sightings.

Funny how the most plausible whistle-blower (Grusch) is fully obscured and silenced.

I think the DoD is researching quantum entanglement and there might be some answers found in some of the weapons and/or A.I. revealed in the future.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why do you assume they want to be seen?

Can't have it both ways. On one hand they can be seen in the backyard of a family house, but on the other hand we can't see any photographic/video proof because they don't want to be seen?

I'm not denying life outside of earth. Given the vastness of space something as to be out there, whether it's molecular or intelligent lifeforms. I'm just saying there's zero evidence aliens have visited earth or been seen by humans. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe have immediate access to high quality cameras in their pockets but nobody has snapped a single compelling picture or video of anything. The odds of that are very low.