Remote Black Tribe Pray to White People And Consider Them To Be Gods

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
Breh I have relatives who would probably look Indian to you, but they're 100% African.

The people in the video, however, have no relations to us.

@KidStranglehold, school this young breh :wow:
so in your opinion, do you feel they just got to hold their own nuts and get wiped out or become second class citizens on their own land like the Tasmanians were or the natives and aboriginals are today?

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
These genetically one of the most farthest group from Africans.
you're the third person to say that in this thread and I've been searching for a while for data to back up these statements, and so far.. nothing. I remember one of these kinds of groups being featured in the Hidden Colors series, so surely Tariq himself must've found they have a tangible connection to African people.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
you're the third person to say that in this thread and I've been searching for a while for data to back up these statements, and so far.. nothing. I remember one of these kinds of groups being featured in the Hidden Colors series, so surely Tariq himself must've found they have a tangible connection to African people.

Tariq doesn't know anything about genetics.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
so in your opinion, do you feel they just got to hold their own nuts and get wiped out or become second class citizens on their own land like the Tasmanians were or the natives and aboriginals are today?

I have sympathy for them and they need to be educated.

They still not my people tho :hubie:

I can still empathize with them.