Remote Black Tribe Pray to White People And Consider Them To Be Gods

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
kinda like how black folks be worshiping cesare borgia...

jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg
yup... cacs probably look at us the same way we're looking at these guys. the rabbit hole goes deep

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
you're the third person to say that in this thread and I've been searching for a while for data to back up these statements, and so far.. nothing. I remember one of these kinds of groups being featured in the Hidden Colors series, so surely Tariq himself must've found they have a tangible connection to African people.
I believe they share about 3% of their DNA with either Neanderthals or Denisovan, i can't remember which one, but i do know their ancestors interbred with a now extinct human sub-species

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
man that's a relief. thought I might be crazy the way nobody was hearing what I was saying for a min. tried repping but I couldn't.. still:salute:

You're not crazy, but alot of dudes are trying to educate people on the difference between race and ethnicity. So, no they aren't "Black" so some folks will justify that as saying "Well fukk em :yeshrug:"

They are clarifying :hubie:

Ethnic groups look out for their own first, that is how its always been. With that being said, I understand where your coming from.

It's fukked up how the Europeans twisted their culture and ruined a generation of dark skinned people. No one ship be worshiping mortal men, let alone White folk :aicmon:.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
man that's a relief. thought I might be crazy the way nobody was hearing what I was saying for a min. tried repping but I couldn't.. still:salute:

Breh u gotta remember this is the place where if you're not 6th generation African American, you're not considered "black".

:francis:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that's what I was saying. We don't know enough about them to reflexively jump right to not caring about their situation. But maybe I'm the only one who feels that way in this thread
Breh I think you're conflating people saying they're not African/black with not sympathizing with their plight.:yeshrug:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
They are Black but but they are not Black like us...

And Black just means kinky hair and dark skin...

and yeah that's kinda creepy...

But Rastafarians think Haile Selassie is a god or some shyt...:mjlol: