Remote Black Tribe Pray to White People And Consider Them To Be Gods

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Africa, center of the world.
And isn't the whole purpose of #HYON to cut off groups that don't align themselves with Blackness? Who's to say these guys share the same :mjpls: mentality as the ones that sparked the #HYON movement. For all we know they could identify as Black too. The video said their island doesn't even come up on maps. I wonder why,, They have been ISOLATED... :snoop:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You are right.

"Our Structure and tree analyses of the combined microsatellite datasets indicate that Melanesians are quite far removed from Africans, in spite of their superficial similarities in hair form and skin pigmentation "

The Genetic Structure of Pacific Islanders
Not only that but they are more closer to surrounding Asians than they are to Africans. This is why I say the word "black" can be confusing.

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How do you know they consider themselves black?, these people lived in isolation for a long time I'm sure they don't know or care about black or white.
yeah that's what I was saying. We don't know enough about them to reflexively jump right to not caring about their situation. But maybe I'm the only one who feels that way in this thread

Quasi

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They and Indigenous Australians are considered Black in the Australian context just not in the American context.
yep, but I mean in the sense of their mentality. like the post I made above about the HYON..

And isn't the whole purpose of #HYON to cut off groups that don't align themselves with Blackness? Who's to say these guys share the same :mjpls: mentality as the ones that sparked the #HYON movement. For all we know they could identify as Black too. The video said their island doesn't even come up on maps. I wonder why,, They have been ISOLATED... :snoop:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
man that's a relief. thought I might be crazy the way nobody was hearing what I was saying for a min. tried repping but I couldn't.. still:salute:

just because I don't consider them black, doesn't mean I don't feel for their situation, white supremacy is an ugly thing.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
kinda like how black folks be worshiping cesare borgia...

jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg