Report:Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe not getting along

Daps
He would throw tantrums at Giannis all the time and Giannis being a calm dude would just brush it off but deep down you know he was like I could crush you lil guy. Bucks management gave dude the boot and said we gone roll with Giannis.

Giannis>Knight. I woulda traded Knight ass as well,nikka was having an All-Star year and got traded, that should tell you all you need to know about Knight

But yea Knight is a fukking chucker as well,dude really gives 0 fukks on the court, don't remember him being like that at UK.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Giannis>Knight. I woulda traded Knight ass as well,nikka was having an All-Star year and got traded, that should tell you all you need to know about Knight

But yea Knight is a fukking chucker as well,dude really gives 0 fukks on the court, don't remember him being like that at UK.

They traded him for bum as MCW when he was playing well lol. Bledsoe ain't no angel to but I still think knight is the driving force here. I don't know if people feel sorry for him cuz of that deandre Jordan dunk or just don't see him that much but dude is definitely a line stepper.[/QUOTE]

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Giannis is a bum too, i would not have knight in my team either, keep bledose

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why y'all think Bucks traded Knight it's cuz he's a dikk. You can see the friction between him and Giannis all the time. I'm 100% sure he's the one driving this for a young talented player he's already been traded twice for reason.

Brandon knight is the most dimm witted nikka In NBA history.

Art Barr

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So? :heh:
Does that mean he can fight?
nikkas be shook of muscles :mjlol:
Give bledsoe a bit of movement and he tears his knee, he ain't winning a fight.

Chances are they both can't fight, because they're NBA players.

Thus, the advantage goes to the dude who's stronger.:ld: