Report:Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe not getting along

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I agree with all this except for Bledsoe being a chucker,I only think he is being like that because Knight and him have some competition against each other,Bledsoe never hogged the ball like he is did this year ever,he's a willing passer,is he a pure point? No,but he will give the ball up,Knight flat out is about buckets and a ball hog
yeah bledsoe is more willing to pass the ball and more about that teamwork, but I just don't see that fire in him. He is built like young sabo but he is few levels below him. Basically instead of kobe's mindset he has a vince carter's mindset :francis:
Him and Dragic was a good duo, and they fukked it up by signing and drafting more point guards, totally stupid move by front office, your backcourt is doing fine and you proceed to sign more point guards who need the ball in their hands to be effective. That move right there was beginning of the end. 2014 offseason.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
yeah bledsoe is more willing to pass the ball and more about that teamwork, but I just don't see that fire in him. He is built like young sabo but he is few levels below him. Basically instead of kobe's mindset he has a vince carter's mindset :francis:
Him and Dragic was a good duo, and they fukked it up by signing and drafting more point guards, totally stupid move by front office, your backcourt is doing fine and you proceed to sign more point guards who need the ball in their hands to be effective. That move right there was beginning of the end. 2014 offseason.

if everybody could have kobes mindset they are would be great players

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
if everybody could have kobes mindset they are would be great players
true but I am just saying the way bledsoe is built we don't see those kind of players that often, sadly but he doesn't have the mindset of the nba legends, so we won't really see something amazing from him ever. And sadly injuries fukking up his career as well.

Daps

Yea Bledsoe only shows that fire Russ has every blue moon,but he isn't as athletic as Russ either though he is pretty close.

I don't know what is up with Phoenix and their point guard love tho,shyt isn't working lol time for something new

Daps
Really have no idea what the fukk the suns front office has been thinking the past few years

Retarded is the best way to sum it up,or they should have just kept the Bledsoe and Dragic tandem as they did very well and would have been a playoff team had Bledsoe not got hurt. When they brought Isaiah Thomas in that fukked up the chemistry and now Knight and Bledsoe tandem is just horrible

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Dragic and Bledsoe did pretty well that 2014 season when it was clear that Goran was the number 1 option. But once they got Thomas during the offseason the chemistry was never the same. They should have stuck with what they had and built around that. Now they will probalby end up trading Knight while keeping Bledsoe cause of his higher ceiling. But the thing about it is Kngiht will play 10 more good years while Bledsoe could be finished at any point with those knees. So they need to be careful in what they do in a scenario like this.

Daps
Dragic and Bledsoe did pretty well that 2014 season when it was clear that Goran was the number 1 option. But once they got Thomas during the offseason the chemistry was never the same. They should have stuck with what they had and built around that. Now they will probalby end up trading Knight while keeping Bledsoe cause of his higher ceiling. But the thing about it is Kngiht will play 10 more good years while Bledsoe could be finished at any point with those knees. So they need to be careful in what they do in a scenario like this.

Yea the only reason Thomas was added in Phoenix was because they didn't know what Bledsoe was gonna do because of the contract situation, so when he came back they were stuck with 3 guards who wanted to start. And Dragic and Thomas were shipped out,while getting Knight in return, but far as Knight and Bledsoe, I would keep Bledsoe, but his game is based on his athleticism, with his knees being more and more of a problem and him being close to 30,Bledsoe might be the one out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am actually happy reading these news, because this is what was supposed to happen when you have two score first dont pass to anynoe chuckers in your backcourt.
This is stephon marbury/steve francis backcourt on steroids

What phoenix suns front office did ever since steve nash left was basically make this team going nowhere in this mediocrity cricle, they wasted like 4-5 years for nothing and now they are stuck at the bottom of the conference. Tanking is the only solution for this team. Get rid of Markieff for draft picks, get rid of Knight for draft picks and keep giving minutes to that booker guy, and probably len as well.

pretty amazing when you think about it last time suns were that horrible I think even in 80s they were decent, right now they have no future cornerstone players, nothing, bledsoe is never staying healthy, kieff is about to have another meltdown while this franchise keeps losing. Everybody's unhappy right there, front office completely fukking up the team. Oh they are done.

The Suns won more regular season games than any other team during the 90's decade.

Jerry Colangelo never won a ship, but he made sure they were at least a threat/competitive.

Sarver is clueless.Going on 6 straight years of no playoffs.

He inherited the Nash era Suns(Nash, Amare, Marion,Joe Johnson) and rode that wave all the up to '09.

That was the team Jerry/Brian Colangelo built before selling the franchise to that bum.

They've been at the bottom of the league & directionless since Sarver took full control of the ship.

Daps
The Suns won more regular season games than any other team during the 90's decade.

Jerry Colangelo never won a ship, but he made sure they were at least a threat/competitive.

Sarver is clueless.Going on 6 straight years of no playoffs.

He inherited the Nash era Suns(Nash, Amare, Marion,Joe Johnson) and rode that wave all the up to '09.

That was the team Jerry/Brian Colangelo built before selling the franchise to that bum.

They've been at the bottom of the league & directionless since Sarver took full control of the ship.

Yea they need a whole new front office

Last edited:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
:russ: first two times actually some said it was tension between Dragic and Bledsoe that first year,then obviously tension between Bled,Dragic and Thomas the second year,now Bledsoe and Knight:mjlol:

Wait is Bledsoe the problem?:ohhh:
He's lebrons mans so he might be bmade also