Report:Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe not getting along

Daps
They traded him for bum as MCW when he was playing well lol. Bledsoe ain't no angel to but I still think knight is the driving force here. I don't know if people feel sorry for him cuz of that deandre Jordan dunk or just don't see him that much but dude is definitely a line stepper.
[/QUOTE]

Yea Knight gotta go,you not gonna win nothing with him playing the way he plays,way too selfish

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I am actually happy reading these news, because this is what was supposed to happen when you have two score first dont pass to anynoe chuckers in your backcourt.
This is stephon marbury/steve francis backcourt on steroids

What phoenix suns front office did ever since steve nash left was basically make this team going nowhere in this mediocrity cricle, they wasted like 4-5 years for nothing and now they are stuck at the bottom of the conference. Tanking is the only solution for this team. Get rid of Markieff for draft picks, get rid of Knight for draft picks and keep giving minutes to that booker guy, and probably len as well.

pretty amazing when you think about it last time suns were that horrible I think even in 80s they were decent, right now they have no future cornerstone players, nothing, bledsoe is never staying healthy, kieff is about to have another meltdown while this franchise keeps losing. Everybody's unhappy right there, front office completely fukking up the team. Oh they are done.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Brandon knight is the most dimm witted nikka In NBA history.

Art Barr
oh yeah, he is unique dumb, he comes from the same cloth as guys like ricky davis. One of the most empty stats NBA players ever. I can envision his career, he will be playing like 10-12 seasons, having a journeyman career of playing for random treadmill teams for couple of seasons for each, making it to the playoffs like maybe once or twice just to get swept or win 1-2 games in the series at most, and averaging about 13-14 ppg in his career with 41-42 FG%

Daps
I am actually happy reading these news, because this is what was supposed to happen when you have two score first dont pass to anynoe chuckers in your backcourt.
This is stephon marbury/steve francis backcourt on steroids

What phoenix suns front office did ever since steve nash left was basically make this team going nowhere in this mediocrity cricle, they wasted like 4-5 years for nothing and now they are stuck at the bottom of the conference. Tanking is the only solution for this team. Get rid of Markieff for draft picks, get rid of Knight for draft picks and keep giving minutes to that booker guy, and probably len as well.

pretty amazing when you think about it last time suns were that horrible I think even in 80s they were decent, right now they have no future cornerstone players, nothing, bledsoe is never staying healthy, kieff is about to have another meltdown while this franchise keeps losing. Everybody's unhappy right there, front office completely fukking up the team. Oh they are done.

I agree with all this except for Bledsoe being a chucker,I only think he is being like that because Knight and him have some competition against each other,Bledsoe never hogged the ball like he is did this year ever,he's a willing passer,is he a pure point? No,but he will give the ball up,Knight flat out is about buckets and a ball hog

Daps
oh yeah, he is unique dumb, he comes from the same cloth as guys like ricky davis. One of the most empty stats NBA players ever. I can envision his career, he will be playing like 10-12 seasons, having a journeyman career of playing for random treadmill teams for couple of seasons, making it to the playoffs like maybe once or twice just to get swept or win 1-2 games in the series at most, and averaging about 13-14 ppg in his career with 41-42 FG%

Yea I thought Knight was pretty good,but being able to see him alot this year,man dude is talented obviously being a starting guard in the league,but he is not a very likeable player to watch