Report:Brandon Knight and Eric Bledsoe not getting along

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo,and Devin Booker looking legit at the 2 right now since he been getting more minutes

They need to get him more shots.He's shooting 52% from 3pt range on the season and his mid range is butta, to.

He's invisible to Brandon Knight, tho.

That's the thing about this Suns team.They have a bunch of selfish players.TJ Warren has tunnel vision, but he's actually pretty efficient.He's the only dude i'll give a pass to because he's a pure scorer.The rest of these dudes, sans Devin Booker, are just straight up garbage.

Alex Len is another dude I hope to see traded.I'm done with him.He shows progress, then regression...progress...regression.It's the same fukking pattern with that guy.What is he, 7'1-7'2?...can't finish around the rim for shyt.ALWAYS injured.

The only true building blocks they have are Devin Booker & TJ Warren.Warren will be a 20ppg by next year.

And ironically, Devin Booker sorta reminds me of a more athletic Jeff Hornacek.I think he'll develop into a very good SG.Low key, he has damn good court vision, also.Already the best passer/decision maker on the Suns IMO.He just has to get stronger.I've seen players body him and cause him to fumble the ball.As he develps, he'll become one of the most intelligent players in the league, no doubt.