Report: DC Cinematic Universe may be in trouble

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Marvel has War Machine, Falcon, Nick Fury... they are about to debut Black Panther. :blessed:Luke Cage has his own show on Netflix...

DC has... nobody. They are gonna try and give Cyborg a cameo. Yeah, no thanks.
Just gonna stream Bats v Supes. Not even bothering going to the movies.
:manny:

Hal Jordan is the Golden Age green lantern. Kyle Rayner is the silver age lantern... but they are tryna fukk me outta my modern age green lantern (Jon Stewart) by rebooting shyt and trying to force the cac lanterns down my throat again. Yeah, no thanks.

I'll stick with Marvel.

Let me know when they do Static Shock or something... til then DC can spend whatever they want, but I'm just watching that shyt on bootleg.:pachaha:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Man of Steel is one of the best superhero movies ever, so I dont trust reviews or fanboys when it comes to this shyt.

if Green Lantern was a Marvel movie, people would have liked it more too

I liked Man of Steel but I don't think I liked Henry Cavil as Superman. I hope he "comes alive" more in BvS.

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
Zack Synder can't direct (exception is Dawn of the Dead). Man of Steel was shyt and I don't know how it made so much money. I guess I'm hype for Batman vs. Superman but something about the story is "off". I feel like I already know more than half of the plot.

In any case, #TeamMarvel so I don't really care if this does well or not but I doubt it will "FLOP". Maybe not a billion but close.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
MOS was overrated ass and that's the movie they chose to set the foundation so it BvS flops that's the reason.

And they still shouldn't have killed Zod. It was like if they had killed the Joker in the dark knight. Stupid move.
i thought it was Green lantern but it flop so they went to set it up with MOS

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I'm more hype for BvS at the moment than Civil War... I personally think it will exceed expectations.

MOS was meant to be a one-off and written to that effect. This one isn't.