Report: DC Cinematic Universe may be in trouble

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Also this Drew guy has been banned by Fox. He can't attend any Fox related shyt because of this

Tom Hardy hits back at critic who called him a 'spoiled baby'

Perfect person to believe brehs :mjlol:
“Resisting the urge to dare you to say what you ‘rant tweeted’ so publicly, to my face next time we meet, which I doubt you have the balls to do; I want to apologise regardless on behalf of those that misled the both of us. That isn’t cool. At all. Neither were your tweets. But that’s by the by.”

Tom Hardy Bane-ing this cat :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damage control in favor of Affleck in pr.
To hide Affleck is as pisspoor a selection as batman as George Clooney with Joel Schumacher.

Every trailer with Affleck makes it a worse decision to see the film.

Smh, at the scene with the batmobile and batsuit being immediate, fukk this film territory visuals.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
as they should be. Every time I hear the title, it's like Batman :ehh: v. Superman :scusthov:

Superman fukkin sucks and has always sucked.

Man of steel is the first time they accurately got superman right.
While this Affleck batman will be another batman they got wrong.
When they just re-invigorated the franchise with excellent films for both superman and batman.

Cast Ben Affleck as batman when he failed as daredevil, breh.
Cast Ben Affleck as daredevil when matt Damon looks exactly like daredevil.
Cast Ben Affleck as batman, breh.

This shyt is gonna be horrible,......
Then, they gonna fukk up superman as collateral damage and they got superman right, finally.
At least Ben Affleck is to big a star to show up as another dc character on a tv show like the former superman castings do.

So, we don't have to see him fukk up an excellent dc tv show and ruin the tv shows, too.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man of Steel is one of the best superhero movies ever, so I dont trust reviews or fanboys when it comes to this shyt.

if Green Lantern was a Marvel movie, people would have liked it more too

If people went into green lantern expecting a children's regulated campy dc style product.
Lantern would have been received better.
Yet, dc also has a disconnect with its audience.
As dc doesn't know,...
when to eliminate the campiness for kids stuff and when to continue with more mature audience feel and content.
Like this supes vs batman is all campy with Ben Affleck before it begins.
As Affleck has no convincability in any role.
unless they wanna give him an accolade just because they like him, like the Oscar for Argo.
Affleck is never any good in any movie.
as far back as mall rats and dazed and confused.
Plus, holden McNeil as a past casted character.
Also kills any vibe for him as a serious action flick actor as well.
Not to mention, he is upstaged in any and every role he is ever in.
Including, ruining his public perception by being to hen pecked as well.
Which is the only reason gone girl works is because Affleck is the perfect guy.
to play getting played by a woman like that and nuffin else.
So, he can never be believeable playing the batman secret identity alter ego of playboy Bruce Wayne, either.

Whomever cast Affleck as batman is a moron.
I don't care if he did win for Argo and Argo sucked and is boring as fukk, too.
They should have found an unknown who was some debonair cool white cat.l, that could be Bruce Wayne first.
Then, could also be batman as well.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Iron Man 2 and 3 were leaps and bounds better than Green Lantern, and it has nothing to do with DC vs Marvel.

Green Lantern was just ass.

This is where they really fukked up

the scale of Green Lanterns universe is perfect to fit multiple characters into and introduce other guys like Martian Manhunter

I can't understand how people who makes boat loads of cash can't figure out how to effectively display already well known characters on big screen.

Find some good writers and a director who actually gives a fawk about the characters

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Marvel has War Machine, Falcon, Nick Fury... they are about to debut Black Panther. :blessed:Luke Cage has his own show on Netflix...

DC has... nobody. They are gonna try and give Cyborg a cameo. Yeah, no thanks.
Just gonna stream Bats v Supes. Not even bothering going to the movies.
:manny:

Hal Jordan is the Golden Age green lantern. Kyle Rayner is the silver age lantern... but they are tryna fukk me outta my modern age green lantern (Jon Stewart) by rebooting shyt and trying to force the cac lanterns down my throat again. Yeah, no thanks.

I'll stick with Marvel.

Let me know when they do Static Shock or something... til then DC can spend whatever they want, but I'm just watching that shyt on bootleg.:pachaha:
You're praising marvel for diversity ? Is this real life?:dead:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If people went into green lantern expecting a children's regulated campy dc style product.
Lantern would have been received better.
Yet, dc also has a disconnect with its audience.
As dc doesn't know,...
when to eliminate the campiness for kids stuff and when to continue with more mature audience feel and content.
Like this supes vs batman is all campy with Ben Affleck before it begins.
As Affleck has no convincability in any role.
unless they wanna give him an accolade just because they like him, like the Oscar for Argo.
Affleck is never any good in any movie.
as far back as mall rats and dazed and confused.
Plus, holden McNeil as a past casted character.
Also kills any vibe for him as a serious action flick actor as well.
Not to mention, he is upstaged in any and every role he is ever in.
Including, ruining his public perception by being to hen pecked as well.
Which is the only reason gone girl works is because Affleck is the perfect guy.
to play getting played by a woman like that and nuffin else.
So, he can never be believeable playing the batman secret identity alter ego of playboy Bruce Wayne, either.

Whomever cast Affleck as batman is a moron.
I don't care if he did win for Argo and Argo sucked and is boring as fukk, too.
They should have found an unknown who was some debonair cool white cat.l, that could be Bruce Wayne first.
Then, could also be batman as well.

Art Barr
:what:What is campy about Ben aflec

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Luke Cage getting a show. Black Panther getting a movie. Captain Marvel getting a movie. Jessica Jones had an amazing show. Nick Fury is Black....sounds pretty diverse to me.
They are getting more diverse now. After like 11 movies. Dc anounced a black hero and female hero as a part of the original slate. Plus we know that they will push Will smith and Margot Robbie heavily.

Most of the black characters so far in the MCU are sidekicks. The only one who isn't is Samual l Jackson.

A lot of people have been disappointed with black widow on and of the screen. They don't even push her merch that much and I think Ruffalo spoke out on it.

DCs will do a female movie before marvel even though they're 4 movies in. Cpt marvel will be like their 15th movie.

BooksnCookies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MaizenBlue
:mjlol: they ain't even tryna hide it no more. However you feel about Snyder he >>> Whedon.

It isn't even that though. I just prefer the characters in Marvel besides I've yet to see any of Snyder's work that I actually like (300 was trash too except for that one scene). C'mon Whedon has also been producer, co-writer, direct, wtc. of some pretty good and GOAT classic tv and films. At the end of the day, Whedon >>>>>> Snyder.