Resentment towards the black family unit from its own community

MMA

Superstar
Daps
The problem is, parents are living in a society that tries to keep everything they do at arms length and then enforce those same practices into their children. When in most cases, there is a overall limitation for our people while trying to find employment, benefits through Caucasians. Black parents are failing not only their kids but the community in creating a sustainable system where their kids do not have to worry about the history of troubles of hiring, getting loans to buy properties, and other activities that should be standard for anyone needs.

The same practices that might work for black woman (this is white society fault not black woman) in america is not a suitable for black man. College will not solve black man issue, better education in ws educational standards schools will not solve black man issues, playing parts in white society will not solve black man issue. We need separation from standardized methods for our survival, it's only being used against us and destroying us in droves trying to be better than a system keeping us at arms length.

Man coddle their daughters, woman coddle their sons. That's it. They cannot fully relate to the opposite experience, so they fester on acting has a protector. Man cannot raise their daughters without a mother, woman cannot raise their sons without fathers. This is union task and a community task to properly raise children to help/assist other black people in their future with their resources and time.

Last edited:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Joking aside, this whole GMB thing is really disgraceful for a self proclaimed black site. Yes, adults step our on each other and marriage can be bad, or even end at times, but this whole wave of not even trying to create a unified home for a child/children is just terrible. The streets are hard enough to survive in a well maintained, two parent home. But to be basically saying "never get married to a black woman/man" "dont trust these women/men" and then expect the children to put faith in other black people is hypocritical. Fathers living their dreams through their sons and making them do what they wanted to do wit htheir own life. Women hating their daughters for having the looks they used to have.

This is the same hate the black church gets. I'm not even religious but I understand the importance of having good moral examples in a childs environment as much as possible. **Religion aside** Men's groups, womens groups, adults interacting with each other without swearing, marriage therapy, mental health help, going on group trips with black folk, listening to stories from elders in their twilight years, working in the black community to fix the black community. These are things the black church can provide that doesnt require bowing down to imaginary figures.

Please tell me you see the contradiction in this long post :snoop:

This is like a breh getting mad at his girlfriend for cheating on him but not realizing since she is not his wife she has no MORAL obligation to remain faithful to him.

How can black families have what you expresses they should have when the “imaginary figure” you have such disdain for is the very CENTER of their moral obligation that compels them to want to do what is right towards their fellow human being.

Do you brehs even critically think before you post :mjlol:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me you see the contradiction in this long post :snoop:

This is like a breh getting mad at his girlfriend for cheating on him but not realizing since she is not his wife she has no MORAL obligation to remain faithful to him.

How can black families have what you expresses they should have when the “imaginary figure” you have such disdain for is the very CENTER of their moral obligation that compels them to want to do what is right towards their fellow human being.

Do you brehs even critically think before you post :mjlol:

Nah. That's why so many people drift to GMB. nikkas who are so gung ho about marriage never thought critically about it. So they wind up looking real dumb when they discuss it with someone who has and reached the GMB conclusion :yeshrug:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like the root to alot of problems is black women not picking the right men to lay down with :jbhmm:
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’m glad there’s resentment because it means younger AAs are going to do things differently than our predecessors
there shouldnt need to be no resentment to learn from the past gen's mistakes. That can possibly lead to more negroes on some self-hate shyt. resentment is nothing to celebrate
- ridiculous OOW birthrate (still high hope it gets lower)

- not cooking for your kids and forcing them to survive off of fast food, Chinese food and processed corner store garbage

- Being a dikkhead to their kids and calling it “tough love”, families are supposed to be close not people who just tolerate each other because

- not properly warning them of mistakes

- not being invested enough in their kids education

The last 3 seem to be getting better with young black parents
@bolded: alot of folks like that are the aint shyt parents, you can disqualify them from legit parents who I think your referring to.

@italics:dont know who your around, but idk any black parent who dont give their kids advice or go over on "warning" them

@underline: some dont, but alot of blacks do its the factors such as money(whites) plus in case of asians obsession(and cheating) that this may be an issue.

Daps
there shouldnt need to be no resentment to learn from the past gen's mistakes. That can possibly lead to more negroes on some self-hate shyt. resentment is nothing to celebrate

@bolded: alot of folks like that are the aint shyt parents, you can disqualify them from legit parents who I think your referring to.

@italics:dont know who your around, but idk any black parent who dont give their kids advice or go over on "warning" them

@underline: some dont, but alot of blacks do its the factors such as money(whites) plus in case of asians obsession(and cheating) that this may be an issue.
my parents are definitely not “ain’t shyt” but one of my parents in particular was and still is a dikkhead to their children. A lot of black people raised in 2 parent households had at least one parent (maybe both) who were dikkheads to them and called it tough love

Resentment can lead to self hate though you’re right about that. When you come from a household and culture that produces so much anxiety/stress and you look over and see Timmy and his pops laughing not a care in the world it reinforces the white mans ice is colder mentality

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's both our faults

Just stop breh

I get it, in your mind women are too dumb to handle that responsibility and we have to step in and do their job for them, but they were holding it down until the last 40 or so years. We just gotta remind them who's responsibility is what instead of enabling them.:yeshrug:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Nah. That's why so many people drift to GMB. nikkas who are so gung ho about marriage never thought critically about it. So they wind up looking real dumb when they discuss it with someone who has and reached the GMB conclusion :yeshrug:

I’m happily married and if a breh chooses a Proverbs 31 woman he will never be GMB.

Only brehs who are GMB are those who chase ain’t shyt women or never had a mother who was a Proverbs 31 woman to steer them in the right direction.

GMB is the frustrated simp response to brehs who want to make hoes housewifes

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m happily married and if a breh chooses a Proverbs 31 woman he will never be GMB.

Only brehs who are GMB are those who chase ain’t shyt women or never had a mother who was a Proverbs 31 woman to steer them in the right direction.

GMB is the frustrated simp response to brehs who want to make hoes housewifes

I thank you for helping me prove my point with your shallow and next to thoughtless response. :ehh:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Sounds like the root to alot of problems is black women not picking the right men to lay down with :jbhmm:

How can men be the supposed leaders of women, when it's he woman decision that controls his community?

If you're gonna lay the responsibility of the entire black race at the feet of women then you might as well turn in your title as head of household and all other privlages related to it.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How can men be the supposed leaders of women, when it's he woman decision that controls his community?

If you're gonna lay the responsibility of the entire black race at the feet of women then you might as well turn in your title as head of household and all other privlages related to it.

You sound like quite the rapist there buddy. It's a man's decision what goes inside a woman's body? :gucci: