Resentment towards the black family unit from its own community

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I touched a nerve but you’ll be ok. :mjlol:

Yeah I'm sure in your head you believe you said some shyt that changed minds and believe people will read your post and think they had it all wrong, this is a guy that knows what he's talking about. :dead:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
You sound like quite the rapist there buddy. It's a man's decision what goes inside a woman's body? :gucci:

I'm a lady. And you sound like someone disillusioned with the pro choice/ pro life debate in western society. As long as the women has the choice to keep or abort, you have basically washed your hands of all responsibility of the future of the black population.

But idk why you don't see the power in your own seed. If all men stop fukking, there would be no way for us to have children. It takes a woman and a man to have a baby. Women can gatekeep once they've been inseminated. But you have the power to choose who you have sex with.

You say women should stop fukking trash men. And that's true but that is only an action a woman can take. Men have the ability to take action as well. Men shouldn't fukk women that they don't believe would make a good mother or partner.

Accountability is a two way street.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I'm a lady. And you sound like someone disillusioned with the pro choice/ pro life debate in western society. As long as the women has the choice to keep or abort, you have basically washed your hands of all responsibility of the future of the black population.

But idk why you don't see the power in your own seed. If all men stop fukking, there would be no way for us to have children. It takes a woman and a man to have a baby. Women can gatekeep once they've been inseminated. But you have the power to choose who you have sex with.

You say women should stop fukking trash men. And that's true but that is only an action a woman can take. Men have the ability to take action as well. Men shouldn't fukk women that they don't believe would make a good mother or partner.
Accountability is a two way street.
You right, I have fukked some(can't help physical attraction) but I was smart enough not to seed them up.
Always said I rather have a full family with a good woman vs a half family with a woman that's no good for my child.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad there’s resentment because it means younger AAs are going to do things differently than our predecessors
They already do. Younger men are gonna go out the race at an ever increasing rate.

How can men be the supposed leaders of women, when it's he woman decision that controls his community?

If you're gonna lay the responsibility of the entire black race at the feet of women then you might as well turn in your title as head of household and all other privlages related to it.
We already did. The black community BEEN a matriarchy. I lot of people just can't admit it.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Please tell me you see the contradiction in this long post :snoop:

This is like a breh getting mad at his girlfriend for cheating on him but not realizing since she is not his wife she has no MORAL obligation to remain faithful to him.

How can black families have what you expresses they should have when the “imaginary figure” you have such disdain for is the very CENTER of their moral obligation that compels them to want to do what is right towards their fellow human being.

Do you brehs even critically think before you post :mjlol:
What are you talking about?

Ideally, you should be married before you have children, no?
The person you marry should have high morals, no?

You shouldn't ENTER in a relationship thinking the person is good enough to have your child but not marry. Yes, you can get married and be 100% wrong and end up divorced. But why would your initial thought in life be GMB?

You can take lessons from the religious text and not believe in a Jesus/Allah/Buddha in your adulthood. It is still a book with great moral lessons. I don't teach my kid not to believe in Jesus/God. My kids being Christians is fine with me. I believe in a God, I'm just not sure what he/she/it is? I have no disdain for any religious figure. I raise my children in a Christian setting because it has a good moral foundation that I'm familiar with. I also can't explain my own beliefs well enough to teach them. They also believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Religion gives them a really good base that they can transfer out of when they reach adulthood if they fall out of belief in what they were raised in. But by then, hopefully we as parents have given them enough information with talking, schooling, religion, life experience that they can go forth and succeed. You don't have to do right just because you have a fear from burning in eternal hellfire. You can do right because it's the right thing to do.

Daps
How can men be the supposed leaders of women, when it's he woman decision that controls his community?

If you're gonna lay the responsibility of the entire black race at the feet of women then you might as well turn in your title as head of household and all other privlages related to it.
Black women have been on the frontlines of people pushing this feminist bullshyt the last several years

The days of you guilting BM into traditionalism are long gone

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Yeah I'm sure in your head you believe you said some shyt that changed minds and believe people will read your post and think they had it all wrong, this is a guy that knows what he's talking about. :dead:

The game is the game.

I don’t need to convince anyone.

The truth defends itself.

You’re a young grasshopper.

In time you may or may not gain wisdom. :mjlol:

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
What are you talking about?

Ideally, you should be married before you have children, no?
The person you marry should have high morals, no?

You shouldn't ENTER in a relationship thinking the person is good enough to have your child but not marry. Yes, you can get married and be 100% wrong and end up divorced. But why would your initial thought in life be GMB?

You can take lessons from the religious text and not believe in a Jesus/Allah/Buddha in your adulthood. It is still a book with great moral lessons. I don't teach my kid not to believe in Jesus/God. My kids being Christians is fine with me. I believe in a God, I'm just not sure what he/she/it is? I have no disdain for any religious figure. I raise my children in a Christian setting because it has a good moral foundation that I'm familiar with. I also can't explain my own beliefs well enough to teach them. They also believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Religion gives them a really good base that they can transfer out of when they reach adulthood if they fall out of belief in what they were raised in. But by then, hopefully we as parents have given them enough information with talking, schooling, religion, life experience that they can go forth and succeed. You don't have to do right just because you have a fear from burning in eternal hellfire. You can do right because it's the right thing to do.

I never said I was pro GMB so I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion homie. :manny:

If Jesus is an imaginary figure why teach your children about his truths?

I don’t believe in subjective truth.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I never said I was pro GMB so I’m not sure how you came to that conclusion homie. :manny:

If Jesus is an imaginary figure why teach your children about his truths?

I don’t believe in subjective truth.
I understand your point. I just believe the Bible is a great book about morals. I'm not mad that Jesus is the center of it. They go to Sunday school and I think it's a beautiful experience for them. There are lots of truths about the world I haven't exposed my children to, yet. And I can't prove my own beliefs and am not even sure enough about them to try to explain it. I could be wrong and Jesus could be who the text says he is so I'll let them decide when they get older.
:manny:

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I understand your point. I just believe the Bible is a great book about morals. I'm not mad that Jesus is the center of it. They go to Sunday school and I think it's a beautiful experience for them. There are lots of truths about the world I haven't exposed my children to, yet. And I can't prove my own beliefs and am not even sure enough about them to try to explain it. I could be wrong and Jesus could be who the text says he is so I'll let them decide when they get older.
:manny:

Respect :salute:

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Black women have been on the frontlines of people pushing this feminist bullshyt the last several years

The days of you guilting BM into traditionalism are long gone

Why do insist on grouping 25mil women under a banner of feminism? Now if I said that black men have been been pushing a gangster/thug image for several years, I would be bogus, because not all black men get down like that.

Y'all really be sounding like white people when you get to stereotyping.

Daps
Why do insist on grouping 25mil women under a banner of feminism? Now if I said that black men have been been pushing a gangster/thug image for several years, I would be bogus, because not all black men get down like that.

Y'all really be sounding like white people when you get to stereotyping.
There are no absolutes. There are people who lived in Germany during the Nazi era who weren’t racist. I speak in aggregates and acknowledge exceptions as only that, exceptions