Rickey Smiley's Son "Black Females Are Not Attractive To Me"

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Anytime a kid grows up harboring such self-hating/anti-black opinions, I always question his environment & parents that raised him.:ohhh:

Like yeah such an individual is obviously a c00n but growing up he either picked that shyt up from somewhere or he's parents failed him by not correcting any signs of suspect :mjpls:behavior.
My sons mom said Rick Smiley use to frequent where she use to serve food at. Said he was :mjpls: because he stayed with a crew of anglo women and a token :mjpls: black chick when in Miami.

Thats definitely from home.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said he was :mjpls: because he stayed with a crew of anglo women and a token :mjpls: black chick when in Miami.

:ehh:

Does he have mixed kids...? I know all of his old ladies were black while in staying in Alabama..... Rick done helped raise about 13 kids..... some his, some others, some nieces and nephews......

but I'm sure that will get in the way of a trending narrative on thecoli..

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:

Does he have mixed kids...? I know all of his old ladies were black while in staying in Alabama..... Rick done helped raise about 13 kids..... some his, some others, some nieces and nephews......

but I'm sure that will get in the way of a trending narrative on thecoli..
Idk but i don't think so. Idc just stating what was relayed to me.