RIP Virgil Abloh (9/30/80 - 11/28/21)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Bro, no one has a crystal ball to see tomorrow. I’m 100% sure if Kanye knew these were Virgil’s final days, he would have tried to patch up any differences between them.
I'm willing to bet cash money majority of the people in here on some "yall talked about him while he was sick :hhh:" had no clue the man had cancer, and in fact were some of the same people talking shyt

But rest in peace and all that
mjharshreality.png

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
:mjgrin: Not a fan either but them shyts be moving like hot cakes on StockX.

I checked stockx earlier today and the Jordan 1s which were being resold for about 4,500 and selling about 1 pair per day…

sold at least 50 pairs today..starting at 5,000…and now at 10,000 as of the last sale a few minutes ago

shyt is insane

Daps
Exactly. It’s all the corny Asian and white cats Who eat up this goofy ass shyt

It’s legit crazy how they have almost priced out their main demographic And customer base all for the love of money
wdym. white kids have always been virgils main consumer base. Who the fukk do you think was buying all of those pyrex shorts and been trill tees?

Advertising a fashion product to only black people when there are mostly white people in america would be a pretty stupid thing to do.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. It’s all the corny Asian and white cats Who eat up this goofy ass shyt

It’s legit crazy how they have almost priced out their main demographic And customer base all for the love of money
Or maybe they were the main demographic