RIP Virgil Abloh (9/30/80 - 11/28/21)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
are you saying he made those outfits because he had terminal cancer?

I am saying terminal cancer makes you think, think about what is really important in life. He realized that fashion is bullshyt and the most supreme of superficial shyt.
Troll the fukk out of LVMH by making clear handbags that cost over 5000 dollars.

Putting fur on handbags. WTF?

Never forget that photo of him and his family, him off to the side, like he was the help. SMDH.

Daps
I am saying terminal cancer makes you think, think about what is really important in life. He realized that fashion is bullshyt and the most supreme of superficial shyt.
Troll the fukk out of LVMH by making clear handbags that cost over 5000 dollars.

Never forget that photo of him and his family, him off to the side, like he was the help. SMDH.

:hhh: Y’all still slandering the man?

Who are you to criticize his creative choices? Trolling LV? You mean taking risk?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Are you this corny and try hard offline,?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Damn man, I never even heard of this dude.

I didn't even know that a bunch of dudes in here were into this fashion shyt.

But I know this sounds crazy, but I'm like crazy proud reading through this thread and seeing dude trending online, because this is a Black man from Chicago, who grew up and apparently took over a mostly White ass industry to the point that you got some of the most cynical nikkaz here crying and praising this dude for the impact that he had on their lives.

Like seriously, that's some beautiful shyt:mjcry:

Can't we just admit that?:yeshrug:

It's beautiful to see a Black man getting this much love in a world that hates us like this?:to:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Very sad, his influence in fashion was huge.. starting with Pyrex before it became Off-white, Remember back in 2012-2013 wanting this Pyrex hoodie so bad.

His family as well as Kanye & Rocky must be devastated, esp Rocky.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2015%2F11%2Fasap-rocky-memorable-style-moments-26.jpg

Last edited:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Not a fan or against dude. But it's incredibly sad a 40 year old father of 2 in his prime passed away.

this

you gotta respect the hustle and legacy

i aint gon lie all these high profile black men (Kobe, MF Doom, Shock G, Chadwick, Virgil) dying got me wanting to step my game all the way up

anyone with a lick of talent in any field has an obligation to carry on in their honor

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Conspiracy cacs on twitter are conflating his death with the start of the Ghislaine Maxwell trail tomorrow

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conspiracy cacs on twitter are conflating his death with the start of the Ghislaine Maxwell trail tomorrow

Naw. Keep that bullshyt out of here. That list posted is a civil case in NY that got thrown out immediately. Latham v. 1953 Tr., 20-CV-7102 (LLS) | Casetext Search + Citator

Has nothing to do with the real Maxwell case. Sick of people throwing bs around especially with that bullshyt ass list

Edit: not directed at you. Just these conspiracy wackjobs