Robert Mugabe Blasts ‘Coward’ Nelson Mandela

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
So you saying @Chris.B is an international c00n :ohhh:
That n!gga said Harare is better than south Africa.:russ: You see I never responded to him.

I'm well traveled, been to multiple African and middle eastern countries with my pops when he retired.

You don't have to take my word for it...

Ask any Zimbabwean which country they prefer to live in theirs or south Africa....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That n!gga said Harare is better than south Africa.:russ: You see I never responded to him.

I'm well traveled, been to multiple African and middle eastern countries with my pops when he retired.

Ask any Zimbabwean which country they prefer to live in theirs or south Africa....

I personally don't know anyone from Zimbabwe, so I can't ask. I know a few people from Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria though.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lots of knowledge being dropped in this thread....:wow:

Mugabe lookin' like a real nicca right now....Mandela lookin' kinda like a c00n...these cacs are masters of spin.

I finally got that "Negro In A Cap"(Marcus Garvey) book from Barnes & Noble yesterday afternoon......

I just started reading today and am only on page 11 but its because I do not want to start rushing it, I want to read slowly to understand fully and have the Black Excellence immerse in me :blessed:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why are you making shyt up you clown? It's very clear you've never been to Harare. I'd be stunned if you ever even set foot in Africa. Lmao at visting Harare for 4 days on a retirement trip with your Pops in 2005. For fukk's sake even your made up stories are boring and unimaginative.

Here's my actual post:
Anyone who has actually been there can tell you Harare is relatively well developed city, more so than most cities in the region outside SA.

If you interpret that as meaning "Harare is better than South Africa" that also puts your literacy into question in addition to your credibility.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why are you making shyt up you clown? It's very clear you've never been to Harare. I'd be stunned if you ever even set foot in Africa. Lmao at visting Harare for 4 days on a retirement trip with your Pops in 2005. For fukk's sake even your made up stories are boring and unimaginative.

Here's my actual post:

If you interpret that as meaning "Harare is better than South Africa" that also puts your literacy into question in addition to your credibility.
Look at this fool....I'm fluent in Ghanaian Twi (second generation immigrant here) and traveled a host of African countries with my father...you are not worth debating comparing Zimbabwe to South Africa. :what:

last response you get from me idiot.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be fair to Chris B there really were a few years when Zimbabwe was truly hell on Earth and he claims to have visited in 05. Those days are long over however, Harare is currently nothing like what he described.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I finally got that "Negro In A Cap"(Marcus Garvey) book from Barnes & Noble yesterday afternoon......

I just started reading today and am only on page 11 but its because I do not want to start rushing it, I want to read slowly to understand fully and have the Black Excellence immerse in me :blessed:

What's up with you sig, breh?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I don't really like Mandela either but he did way more for his country than Mugabe did for his. Compare South Africa to fukking Zimbabwe and you'll come to the conclusion I did.

SA have the highest AIDS rate in the world.........and it exploded after apartheid ended.......:ohhh:

Zimbabwe still got its dignity...... and their economy can rebound starting next week for all you know. c00ning aint worth it

emoney

custom user title
Daps
SA have the highest AIDS rate in the world.........and it exploded after apartheid ended.......:ohhh:

Zimbabwe still got its dignity...... and their economy can rebound starting next week for all you know. c00ning aint worth it

Zimbabwe aids rate is not that far off of South Africas, the whole Southern African region has the highest prevalence of AIDS in the world.

Mugabe and Zimbabwe are probably selling their ass to China.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Zimbabwe aids rate is not that far off of South Africas, the whole Southern African region has the highest prevalence of AIDS in the world.

Mugabe and Zimbabwe are probably selling their ass to China.

Doing business with china is bad? But its fine to do business with France, UK, and US? Id rather do business with China, alot of countries agree. Just dont let them flood cheap garbage into your country, and make them use local labor.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yea because white people done so much for africa:comeon:

Oh and you wont go to jail if you gay in south africa, youll be killed on the spot

you are such a cac its disgusting

I was in South Africa in February and it was flooded with clearly gay men. :usure:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I was in South Africa in February and it was flooded with clearly gay men. :usure:
SA is more liberal when it comes to fags...I think it's the only country in Africa where they have laws protecting the fruity bums.

I blame the whites

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
SA is more liberal when it comes to fags...I think it's the only country in Africa where they have laws protecting the fruity bums.

I blame the whites

Its an epidemic down there. I was there for 2 weeks and it really felt like about half the men there were gay. shyt was crazy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Marcus Garvey was one of the greatest black men to ever live in my humble opinion. If more blacks followed his example that he was stressing in the early 1900's we would be far better off as a people.

That book is an excellent read btw