Robert Pattinson takes back cheating Kristen Stewart.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
you KNOW he's fukkin these other girls too though. Thats why
a) she knew about them and she was just the one who got caught (liek someone said erlier they ahve an open relationship) or
b) he's fukkin other bytches anyway and didn't put up a big stink about it cuz he knows deep down inside he's doin the same shyt

nah, he's just a fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I hope it's a pooney move, mo poosay and money
More bytches thowing poosay at him, for being a "victim" of love:youngsabo:
More media exposure and scripts that leads to more money

He allowed his emotions to get the best of him and allowing himself to come in second or even third place... which is the essence of simp living.

Very real and underrated post

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This guy is doing it for the check, he knows he is only known for the twilight movies, when this ends, you think he going get Leo roles? He gets women thrown at him now, but once this thing is over he will be not getting many big roles, he 26 almost at his peak, he doing the smart thing take a check to be with her and keep it moving after it is over, you guys do know she is way more famous than him and she is a better actor.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Maybe this shyt is about money and press/exposure :manny: I mean dude is good looking, got money and is hollywood famous i highly doubt he has a hard time getting females. There is a :scheme: involved with this shyt, its never a simple as it is.

No pride as a man. :ninja1:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
They're both gay and their entire relationship was/is phony.

Look how obviously uncomfortable she is with that director.

These are millionaires and if we know how devious and calculating women are, she would've had some secret rendezvous at a hotel where there'd be no paparazzi.

This way, they stop with the lesbian rumors about her, the gay rumors about the dude, and they can promote their next movie, all at the same time.

The director is more famous than he's ever been and his wife has benefited from this situation as well. She's gotten all kinds of modeling jobs since this whole "scandal" has happened. These were two no-namers who are now real celebrities because of this scandal.

Everybody has benefited from this situation.

Its a scam.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Wonder how much money his pockets got lined up to take back this whore :birdman:

You know they weren't gonna fukk up the promotion for their movie :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
or could it be simply :

7.jpg

gallery_enlarged-kristen-stewart-white-bikini-01.jpg

kristen-stewart-0511-18.jpg

kristen-stewart-upskirt.jpg

:stopitslime: