Robert Pattinson takes back cheating Kristen Stewart.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
This girl played him in front of the world, banging her film director while this dude just kept it humble. Both fine young actors in their prime, why would he go back to this Jezebel.

One source dishes:

"A few weeks ago, he took Kristen to Lizard Point for a four-day trip and hardly anyone bothered them. They had a fabulous few days just being normal. The couple are reportedly hoping to live in a cottage there where they are unlikely to be disturbed. They agreed to buy a bolthole there and, after setting their hearts on a couple of remote cottages, are hoping to finalize on one soon. It's yet another sign they're firmly back on track as a committed couple and not looking back."

Why you think that is, could you ?

o-KRISTEN-STEWART-ROBERT-PATTINSON-BACK-TOGETHER-570.jpg

Robert-Pattinson-Kristen-Stewart-Back-Together.jpg

Damn, she was cold. Seems like a good dude :wow:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they had an open relationship and he didn't care.

It's the only explanation for taking that Loss. She's such an average looking female for someone with his money.

:yeshrug:

Daps
:wtf: dude just took a huge L. If I remember correctly dude who banged his gf is already on to the next :smugdraper:. meanwhile she crawled back to robert pattinson after getting her guts pushed all the way into her throat and being that director's sidepiece ho :russ: dude is extra soft tissue paper status, wow

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I could Understand if it was Ashley Greene MAYBE....but NOT this Pasty No Ass Having 24/7 ALWAYS Looking Tired in the Face Broad. :no:

Simp for Dymes ONLY or Keep It Moving. :dry:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I could Understand if it was Ashley Greene MAYBE....but NOT this Pasty No Ass Having 24/7 ALWAYS Looking Tired in the Face Broad. :no:

Simp for Dymes ONLY or Keep It Moving. :dry:

:whoa:

no simpin :birdman:

you know how many broads this dude could be hittin?! :what: on to the next one

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I think they had an open relationship and he didn't care.

It's the only explanation for taking that Loss. She's such an average looking female for someone with his money.

:yeshrug:

I always figure that there's either something like THAT going on or that when celebrity couples reconcile, it's because the person that got wronged in the public eye did something to deserve it...something that we'll never know about until WAY after the fact.

I look at Chris/Rihanna the same way. Maybe Rihanna did something to Chris that made her feel guilty enough to want to make it work again. :yeshrug:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I hate that it happened to him. I'm pretty sure he could have done better but he probably didn't want to do better. He was happy with what he got. I would have stayed with her until the last Twilight movie and then bounced on her personally, but that's just me. If he's happy to be with her that's all that mattered. Ain't no telling what he has made her do to make up for what she has done to him.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Maybe this shyt is about money and press/exposure :manny: I mean dude is good looking, got money and is hollywood famous i highly doubt he has a hard time getting females. There is a :scheme: involved with this shyt, its never a simple as it is.