Robert Pattinson takes back cheating Kristen Stewart.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Maybe this shyt is about money and press/exposure :manny: I mean dude is good looking, got money and is hollywood famous i highly doubt he has a hard time getting females. There is a :scheme: involved with this shyt, its never a simple as it is.

Maybe your right, celeb couples tend to have more media coverage and higher earnings.

I think either way he comes out the good guy and even more appealing to his fans, as for her only time will tell :pacspit:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Maybe your right, celeb couples tend to have more media coverage and higher earnings.

I think either way he comes out the good guy and even more appealing to his fans, as for her only time will tell :pacspit:
Yoo Hollywood is mad incestuous, females get passed around like collection plates, that is understood. Access to excess is a given so whenever i see some shyt like this i automatically assume a :scheme: is at hand and muhfukkas is trying to capitalize on housewives and all that.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Explains it...

he's a vampire; his love and admiration for her is eternal.

*in aladdin voice*

"I can show you a world... where sunlight hurts your skin daily. But i guess it ain't matter... cuz you're already pasty. And stay coked out, even on the red carpet , interviews awaiting!

YOU HOE, SCREWED EVERY GUY IN THE WOOORRRRLLLDDDD!!!!

A few lads macking, then you boinked them in the trailer room..."

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
It's honestly one of three things

1.) promotion for the new twilight movie.. Some higher ups got in their ass and didn't want this affecting it at all

2.) dudes a simp... But that doesn't seem right... I look at fellow guys weird when they do shyt like this... He can have a plethora of women to Choose from yet he's with her

3.) he loves her and took her back

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It's honestly one of three things

1.) promotion for the new twilight movie.. Some higher ups got in their ass and didn't want this affecting it at all

2.) dudes a simp... But that doesn't seem right... I look at fellow guys weird when they do shyt like this... He can have a plethora of women to Choose from yet he's with her

3.) he loves her and took her back

I think it's a mix of 1 and 3 surprisingly. People (teenie boppers) loved the fact they were together in real life.

Dude has constant women throwing themselves at him, so I'm thinking he got his nut-offs and is willing to work it out now.

Or it's really just number 2 and nothing else :laugh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She must have world class head game and some bomb ass p*ssy. Only reason I can think of why dudes would be falling over this average at best broad.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
It aint worth it.

they could be having a perfectly fine day and her past whoredom will just enter his conscience

*Rob watches tv with kristen*

*thinks to himself*

*this looks like a pretty good show. :ehh: Maybe I'll dvr the mygirlgotbangedoutrawdogbythatdirector series to watch later*

*glances to an oblivious kristen*

:sadcam:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I read both her & the director went on record as swearing there was no sex :mjpls: .....he just pretty much ate her out in the back of a whip....:russ:...either way not worth the trouble. Media never gonna let them live this down.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It aint worth it.

they could be having a perfectly fine day and her past whoredom will just enter his conscience

*Rob watches tv with kristen*

*thinks to himself*

*this looks like a pretty good show. :ehh: Maybe I'll dvr the mygirlgotbangedoutrawdogbythatdirector series to watch later*

*glances to an oblivious kristen*

:sadcam:

:mindblown:

:russ::russ::russ:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I think it's a mix of 1 and 3 surprisingly. People (teenie boppers) loved the fact they were together in real life.

Dude has constant women throwing themselves at him, so I'm thinking he got his nut-offs and is willing to work it out now.

Or it's really just number 2 and nothing else :laugh:

:laugh: and honestly imagine how much juice this situation gives average bishes. Like i can see one of these shiesty broads arguing like " if robert pattison can take back kristen stewart after she cheated on him and accepted her for all her faults, why can't you accept me for all my faults and forget that i let jamal and the homies fill me up like an application" :laff:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The werewolf prolly got a piece too lol

But you know what love is love its not like he can't get other girls if he wanted i can respect his choice. But I can understand if you never want to see that girl again either

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:laugh: and honestly imagine how much juice this situation gives average bishes. Like i can see one of these shiesty broads arguing like " if robert pattison can take back kristen stewart after she cheated on him and accepted her for all her faults, why can't you accept me for all my faults and forget that i let jamal and the homies fill me up like an application" :laff:

:laff: It was just a BJ, but no sex I swear. :dead: