Robert Pattinson takes back cheating Kristen Stewart.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Thats her getting caught with the director :

kristen+stewart+affair.jpg

KRISTEN-STEWART-and-Rupert-Sanders-Affair-Pictures-12.jpg

KRISTEN+STEWART+AND+RUPERT.jpg

kristen-stewart-affair.jpg

they def did more than cuddle, smh.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
nikka, i'm not saying they're not throwing the puss at him. I'm saying he comes across as a super lame that would :yayo: it cos of his undying love for the avg bytch

Nah breh, as easy as it would be to call him a simp/lame dude i just have to disagree with that. I have done simp/lame shyt in my high school days only because at that time i felt like i had no options available. Soon as i hit college a nikka was surrounded by females who were throwing me puss at an alarming rate. Mind you i am far from hollywood famous or rich so i can only imagine how much titty/puss traffic this muhfukka is gettin on his twitter. All im saying is the math don't add up breh. Its one of those believe half of what you see and none of what you hear type deals :yeshrug:

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
:deadrose:

:laugh: and honestly imagine how much juice this situation gives average bishes. Like i can see one of these shiesty broads arguing like " if robert pattison can take back kristen stewart after she cheated on him and accepted her for all her faults, why can't you accept me for all my faults and forget that i let jamal and the homies fill me up like an application" :laff:

Imagine if you have a baby, & you have to whether the child was yours.

tumblr_m4r7mbxfmp1r8mfbr.gif

who stay with you.

Girl says But it not yours.

tumblr_ltox346UR71qj01y5.gif

Simps.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time I see a photo of that chick I think to myself "She probably smell like pickle juice" :gag:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sets a bad example for emo friends. Now infidelity will become more common in emo relationships and men will accept it. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ever thought that it could be publicity reasons? from the looks of things, it sure is working. this thread is proof. :smh:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
only way he can turn this into a W is if he's having do some sick shyt to get him back and then breaks up with her.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Personally, I wouldn't take back a cheating ex. But people saying "he can get any girl he wants".........just know.......he's famous, rich and the "face" of one of the most popular franchises out there. 99% of those girls dont want him for him. That's why most actors date in the industry. With Kristen, atleast he knows she not looking for a comeup or is more in love with his lifestyle than him. Plus, I'm sure there's alot of history between those two.

Again, I would just move on to another industry chick. But I understand his choices.
:manny: