Robert Pattinson takes back cheating Kristen Stewart.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I read both her & the director went on record as swearing there was no sex :mjpls: .....he just pretty much ate her out in the back of a whip....:russ:...either way not worth the trouble. Media never gonna let them live this down.

Aww man I had a girlfriend years ago who told me some bs like that that the guy only went down on her lmao

:birdman:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, I know a dude who sat in his room while the girl he "loved" banged a dude in the next room. He knew what was going on whilst it was going on and is now in a relationship with her

y'all under-estimating how low a simp will go if he loves the hoe. Pathetic shyt :snoop:

and robert pattison comes off as an awkward super lame so I doubt he actually has as many broads in arms reach as you think he should

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
:wtf: dude just took a huge L. If I remember correctly dude who banged his gf is already on to the next :smugdraper:. meanwhile she crawled back to robert pattinson after getting her guts pushed all the way into her throat and being that director's sidepiece ho :russ: dude is extra soft tissue paper status, wow

Dude who banged her is on the verge of divorce & his wife has been seen out dressed skimpy cavorting with other nikkaz..

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
I read both her & the director went on record as swearing there was no sex :mjpls: .....he just pretty much ate her out in the back of a whip....:russ:...either way not worth the trouble. Media never gonna let them live this down.

eating a woman out isn't considered sex these days?

:ehh:

so women already have the ready-made excuse bulit in now, huh?

him: did you have sex with that dude? :damn:

her: no, i would never do such a thing, he's gross!!!! :gag:

her inner dialogue: (he just ate my p*ssy) :whew:

:skip:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eating a woman out isn't considered sex these days?

:ehh:

so women already have the ready-made excuse bulit in now, huh?

"Now"?

Nah, that shyt has been getting used for decades now. Women will say they've only slept with a couple dudes but leave out the hundreds of dikks they sucked during that same period of time....

It's crazy to talk to women and hear the shyt that they think "doesn't count" as sex. There are broads that will suck a guy off and let him stick it in they ass but swear up and down they virgins.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
brehs, I know a dude who sat in his room while the girl he "loved" banged a dude in the next room. He knew what was going on whilst it was going on and is now in a relationship with her

y'all under-estimating how low a simp will go if he loves the hoe. Pathetic shyt :snoop:

and robert pattison comes off as an awkward super lame so I doubt he actually has as many broads in arms reach as you think he should

You clearly understating the power of fame. Do you know how many lames get p*ssy because of fame or money{countless}....bishes are attracted to shiny things and the possibility of being part of that. The dudes on "Real World" could snatch the baddest bishes in a club ( i have seen this) , so you think the main actor of a teenie boppers book doesn't have puzz thrown at him?

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
"Now"?

Nah, that shyt has been getting used for decades now. Women will say they've only slept with a couple dudes but leave out the hundreds of dikks they sucked during that same period of time....

It's crazy to talk to women and hear the shyt that they think "doesn't count" as sex. There are broads that will suck a guy off and let him stick it in they ass but swear up and down they virgins.

EXACTLY.. Women will always lie down/marginalize their notch count.. Even on anonymous surveys, they still won't tell the truth..

It's called ASD: Anti-Slut Defense..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1) They were prob never really together
2) he's secretly a homo
3) he's a pathetic simp
4) promo for pathetic twilight

Women will think they cheat on their man and come back

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure it's a business move and The studio wrote him a cheque..... The last thing they would want is their fan base boycotting he movie....

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly understating the power of fame. Do you know how many lames get p*ssy because of fame or money{countless}....bishes are attracted to shiny things and the possibility of being part of that. The dudes on "Real World" could snatch the baddest bishes in a club ( i have seen this) , so you think the main actor of a teenie boppers book doesn't have puzz thrown at him?

:rudy: nikka, i'm not saying they're not throwing the puss at him. I'm saying he comes across as a super lame that would :yayo: it cos of his undying love for the avg bytch, hence why I put the "as he should" at the end of the part you bolded

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
EXACTLY.. Women will always lie down/marginalize their notch count.. Even on anonymous surveys, they still won't tell the truth..

It's called ASD: Anti-Slut Defense..

Whenever women cheat, one of the below

He raped me
I was drunk
it was only a kiss
It was only a blow job that was like for 5 seconds
We had sex but it was only a few minutes
It's the first time
I swear nothing happened