Robert Pattinson takes back cheating Kristen Stewart.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:

frankly...this plays into the persona that hes been getting by on for years...the sensitive nice guy...when this falls apart...he can move on...there will be tons of women waiting to take her place...this dude doesnt read boards like this...and the white ones he sees...will all be singing his praises for giving her another chance...

this aint a rapper...dude is in a whole other world

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Personally, I wouldn't take back a cheating ex. But people saying "he can get any girl he wants".........just know.......he's famous, rich and the "face" of one of the most popular franchises out there. 99% of those girls dont want him for him. That's why most actors date in the industry. With Kristen, atleast he knows she not looking for a comeup or is more in love with his lifestyle than him. Plus, I'm sure there's alot of history between those two.

Again, I would just move on to another industry chick. But I understand his choices.
:manny:

No doubt, thats why most hollywood types fukk each other because they are in the same boat. My feeling was that dude prolly understands that end of day this shyt is about money and is just playing the game so he can come out with some semblance of a win. I am sure he stands to gain more females fans by taking the bish back and dealing with her bullshyt. If anyone should be mad about taking L's,it should be us average/normal dudes who have to deal with these goofy bishes that wanna use this as some sort of justifiable route when they stray and do supremely ho'ish shyt and wanna kick knowledge :why:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Harry Potter would never stand for this fukkery...

Any nikka that went head up with Voldemort is too trill to let some paleface step out on him...

We woulda saw a Avada Kedavra so fast :pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got his pick of a lot of regular females but why bring them in hopin they like u for you....he don already broke this one in,good relationships hard to find in hollywood....he look like a weirdo and she look like a weirdo...only explanation I got

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
I think they had an open relationship....but she slipped up and got caught by the paps. They couldn't just come out and say it to the public because it'll royally fukk up their twilight money. So they had to do the whole apology, taking some time apart, slowly finding their way back to each other,etc.. before the new twilight comes out.

I refuse to believe he is that much of a simp for her. I mean I guess it's possible but....nah.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fakkit simp, with all the retarded twilight bytches this fakkit could get he stays with this average ain't shyt hoe.

you KNOW he's fukkin these other girls too though. Thats why
a) she knew about them and she was just the one who got caught (liek someone said erlier they ahve an open relationship) or
b) he's fukkin other bytches anyway and didn't put up a big stink about it cuz he knows deep down inside he's doin the same shyt