Roderick Strong Signs WWE Deal

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Roderick Strong Signs WWE Deal

It was reported back in July that Roderick Strong would be heading to WWE very soon. Strong said his farewells back at the PWG 13 event.

We can now confirm that Roderick has signed a deal with WWE and the company is waiting on the right time to debut him. As of this writing, we have received no indication on when exactly that may be, but we know he has signed and is expected to debut for the company

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Another signee when they cant even find a direction to put the current NXT roster.
To the contrary, it looks as though they've found their direction. Sign more guys they have zero intention of calling up to the main roster who are also names on the circuit to strengthen NXT as a touring brand, while using it as developmental for a few of their prospects at a time to learn and bring up without killing NXT's momentum every time. Now of course, a few of these big name indy guys or TNA guys will get moved up (Roode, Nakamura), but the likes of Joe, Aries, Gargano, KENTA, Roderick etc are probably looking at long stints in NXT unless they absolutely catch fire.

The word has been for years now the goal for NXT is to become a viable "alternative" on its "own". They can't do that with the main event scene reshuffling every six months. Instead, this is the way.