Roderick Strong Signs WWE Deal

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reigns and big e arent from the same nxt that we see now but try again, feel free to find someone from nxt that debuted after they raided the indys and tna for "star power"

ill give u enzo and cass, but theyre a tag team who hasnt done anything on the level of finn and owens yet and I doubt they ever will
Bruh Big E literally was the second person to hold the title.

If you mean SMARKXT then just say that.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reigns couldnt talk either but he had the look so they strapped the rocket to his back, whats the difference between the two?:mjpls: I sure would love to know:mjpls:

not to mention crawford is superior in the ring:mjpls:
Waiting 5 years to win a singles title is "getting the rocket?"

Then what the fukk did Balor get?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Roddy is incredible in the ring. I could see if you think he lacks charisma. But the lack of respect for his skills in the ring is disgusting. Bet the people hating on that haven't seen any of his PWG matches. And he's had classics in ROH the past couple years.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
this vanilla midget looks like a fukking substitute middle school gym teacher:ld:
2411dc214a32290d9c097cb94b2c64f8.jpg

this is whom u indy loving neckbeards place your faith in? cant relate:mjlol:

What wrestlers do you "relate" to then, if you hate in indy wrestling? :deadmanny:

Hate on a multiple time champion but stan Kenneth Crawford :russ:

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I question how much of his recent work people here have watched...
Any videos out there or segments to recommend? From what I've seen in ROH, he's extremely bland. If he's improved his personality in other promotions, I'd like to see it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
What wrestlers do you "relate" to then, if you hate in indy wrestling? :deadmanny:

Hate on a multiple time champion but stan Kenneth Crawford :russ:
I relate to Kenneth Crawford over a cac that's for sure.. of course u wouldn't understand:mjpls:

It's funny how out of everything I said, the Kenneth Crawford comment offended u cacs the most. I coulda named any underused developmental talent getting regulated to "showcases" at the performance center in front of 5 people so 40 year old Indy guys can take their opportunity in NXT and the point would be the same.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I'd like to know this. He's barely shown up on NXT TV and I doubt he's attending every house show. :lupe:
U stay on my dikk:mjlol: dapping every post that disagrees with me even tho u said that this nikka is bland yourself

From what I've seen he can go in the ring, way more athletic than reigns and as stated before has an actual wrestling background, so how the fukk is that a reach?

Obviously he's not putting on 4.5 star matches being carried by AJ Styles just yet like Reigns was but he as well as others have the potential to if given the opportunity that they're giving to these Indy guys instead of actual developmental talent

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We pretending Kenneth Crawford isn't stanworthy now :dwillhuh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
U stay on my dikk:mjlol: dapping every post that disagrees with me even tho u said that this nikka is bland yourself

I said his personality was bland. All this talk about his "look" is some other stuff. :dame:

And your extreme stanning for Kenneth Crawford is pretty funny since he barely has gotten a lot of TV time. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I said his personality was bland. All this talk about his "look" is some other stuff. :dame:

And your extreme stanning for Kenneth Crawford is pretty funny since he barely has gotten a lot of TV time. :pachaha:
I mentioned him once and a million of u neckbeards jumped down my throat about it, I defended my stance now I'm an extreme stan

From what I saw I was impressed and would rather see someone like him on nxt more and continue to develop instead of a 40 year old uninteresting Indy darling journeyman

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I have to say this in every thread now, but there aren't more than five workers on the main roster better than Roman