Roderick Strong Signs WWE Deal

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
to be fair jon moxley and tyler black were pretty big on the indy scene as well, ironically the one home grown guy from the shield ended up being the most hated once they went solo

but I agree, all these nxt signings of indy/tna wrestlers in their 30s-40s meanwhile u got young guys like kenneth crawford who is a human money printer just sitting in the back.. its like they put them being a touring brand over being a developmental brand, u wouldnt have to worry about not having enough star power and needing to raid the indys for them if u made your own stars:ld:

the biggest male call ups from nxt have been owens and balor, both who were already established before nxt, the biggest female call ups were actual developed talent, I honestly cant even think of any male wrestler who got called up from nxt as a home grown talent and did anything special on the main roster

:dead: at calling Kenneth Crawford a "human money printer" like anybody not going to their Florida shows on a regular basis knows him enough that they could pick dude out of a lineup.

NXT is a touring brand, the performance center & local Florida shows are developmental. It's been that way for a while now but for some reason people don't get it & still complain. They keep signing known people because for every 15 or 20 random non-wrestling background people they sign their lucky to maybe get 1 or 2 they can maybe do something with, never mind make stars because they don't do that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be fair jon moxley and tyler black were pretty big on the indy scene as well, ironically the one home grown guy from the shield ended up being the most hated once they went solo

but I agree, all these nxt signings of indy/tna wrestlers in their 30s-40s meanwhile u got young guys like kenneth crawford who is a human money printer just sitting in the back.. its like they put them being a touring brand over being a developmental brand, u wouldnt have to worry about not having enough star power and needing to raid the indys for them if u made your own stars:ld:

the biggest male call ups from nxt have been owens and balor, both who were already established before nxt, the biggest female call ups were actual developed talent, I honestly cant even think of any male wrestler who got called up from nxt as a home grown talent and did anything special on the main roster
Enzo cass ? Reigns ?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Enzo cass ? Reigns ?

They are all deficient in key areas to make any long term waves, realistically.
As the WWE does not really know how to book a workrate based high quality promotion accurately. Plus, has no idea how to really book heels effectively to get a baby face over.
As they are too contingent on the sports entertainment carni finish.
to consistently create developmental talent that will resonate.
Including the fact they have never been good at crafting their own gimmicks consistently to the correct performer as well.
If WWE learned how to book grapple based high quality works well with plausible psychology.
as a component of their actual product.
Not a go to from seasoned performers.
who really learned how to get over and have to rely on a braintrust shunned by the WWE.

The problem with the WWE is they have Erik watts level of talent in creation and lean on.
a what if I forced book Erik watts to the main event and ignored any actual critique just because I run the promotion.

Till they lose this dynamic and really lean the shyt for real.
They will continue to fail.
As there is no ringbased ring sports roided up Caucasian lead movie to give them a boost.
Nor is there an incarcerated heavyweight goat contender, to book opposite the sentimental hero who was on the road to greatness till we seen him get pile drove on a ring partition for real.
Yet still work and hold aloft a mod card title after the correct finish, either.

So, WWE will be exposed.
if they can not create a boom from real grassroots talent.
As they have all the principals there to do it from here on Out and if they fail.
To recreate a boom period it will expose this ineptitude.
As they have all the necessary principals in the past fifteen years since the turn of the century to do it.

Art Barr

Note: If the WWE could book, big e and ryback would have been easily over and had the look to do what they would like done.
Yet since th company is racist as fukk and hinges on stereotypes.
Big E had to wear the buffalo bison cut as a black man which makes no sense.
Including the fact they have promotional envy, but own the intellectual property.
Yet will not give shine to said property they own and use a simple template that has proven to work and if accurately booked.
Would replicate what the other promotion almost put them out of business with.

Which was a developmental wcw power plant property.
Since this company is inept and from the background of a spoon fed chump in vkm. They can't see the forest for the trees, to book the simple things that make a promotion draw.
They consistently over think themselves in delussion of grandeur.
Them consistently fail from being over privileged and never really learning key component to this business.
That even vince's own father said would hinder him if he did create a boom or had success.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Real talk, though.

I wanna see Roderick strong vs Randy Orton cause both have move sets where they have spam moves with no real psychology.
So, I wanna see what would happen in that cause I would get to see a whole bunch of cool moves at least.
Maybe not done as well as they could be but I would still see it.
They won't let Roderick in ring with any clique member cause he would expose them like supernova would have.
So they changed his gimmick.

Art Barr

Since they ruined supernova and buried kanuon cause both would have exposed how garbage the clique was.
I gotta settle for the bootleg clique based knock off version of this which is strong vs Orton.

As a matter of fact, Orton vs strong would of moveset alone than bray Orton right now, actually.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:dead: at calling Kenneth Crawford a "human money printer" like anybody not going to their Florida shows on a regular basis knows him enough that they could pick dude out of a lineup.
because they dont display him:ld: he could be their next crossover star if they did:wow:
NXT is a touring brand, the performance center & local Florida shows are developmental. It's been that way for a while now but for some reason people don't get it & still complain. They keep signing known people because for every 15 or 20 random non-wrestling background people they sign their lucky to maybe get 1 or 2 they can maybe do something with, never mind make stars because they don't do that.
bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Enzo cass ? Reigns ?
reigns and big e arent from the same nxt that we see now but try again, feel free to find someone from nxt that debuted after they raided the indys and tna for "star power"

ill give u enzo and cass, but theyre a tag team who hasnt done anything on the level of finn and owens yet and I doubt they ever will

DoubleJ13

Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
because they dont display him:ld: he could be their next crossover star if they did:wow:

bullshyt

They don't display him because he isn't ready. Dude has been signed for a year & some change with no background in wrestling before being signed & he got hurt almost immediately so he has like a year of actual training. fukking crossover star? Have you ever heard dude talk? How many times have you even seen him? It's probably a little early to be talking about crossover star potential (like it's a common thing anyway) :dead:

What is bullshyt about that? Who have they signed in the last couple years that came in without a name that has done anything? They sign known people & bring them in as a person everybody already knows with the most basic of gimmicks because those people already know what their doing & don't need goofy gimmicks to get over. The guys without names like No Way Jose, Angelo Dawkins, or Elias Samson get stuck with goofy gimmicks to try to get them over, that are ultimately going to die a death on the main roster (if they get there) like The Vaudevillains, The Ascension, Carmella, or Mojo Rawley.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
They don't display him because he isn't ready. Dude has been signed for a year & some change with no background in wrestling before being signed & he got hurt almost immediately so he has like a year of actual training. fukking crossover star? Have you ever heard dude talk? How many times have you even seen him? It's probably a little early to be talking about crossover star potential (like it's a common thing anyway) :dead:
reigns couldnt talk either but he had the look so they strapped the rocket to his back, whats the difference between the two?:mjpls: I sure would love to know:mjpls:

not to mention crawford is superior in the ring:mjpls:

msb123

Rookie
Daps
I'm right though. Almost everyone is saying he's bland and boring. The fact that this thread hardly is getting many enthusiastic responses shows how indifferent most people are to him.

I question how much of his recent work people here have watched...

DoubleJ13

Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
reigns couldnt talk either but he had the look so they strapped the rocket to his back, whats the difference between the two?:mjpls: I sure would love to know:mjpls:

not to mention crawford is superior in the ring:mjpls:

Is Roman a crossover star? :ohhh:

:wtf: Superior in the ring? How many Kenneth Crawford matches have you watched?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is Roman a crossover star? :ohhh:

:wtf: Superior in the ring? How many Kenneth Crawford matches have you watched?

I'd like to know this. He's barely shown up on NXT TV and I doubt he's attending every house show. :lupe:

Last edited: