Rogue One is by far the best Star Wars movie.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone in here shytting on this movie, is the reason why TFA was a different version of a new hope and why the other movies in the sequel were safe cookie cutter for the masses type movies.

all they had to do was make epic trailers and you all with give them money.

stop with the A to Z bullshyt...disagreeing with the idea that it’s the best movie in the entire series is not shytting on it...you jumping from one extreme thought to another

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's the best because it explored other shyt instead of relying entirely on nostalgia and the main story. It had some of that in there especially at the end with the cameo but other than that it was entirely new and gritty too. I mean it's probably overall better directed also but that's a different story.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Nah, bruh.... The Empire Strikes Back is undisputed. I really enjoyed Rogue One, and place it #3 behind A New Hope....but Empire Strikes Back was far and away better than the rest.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Main problem I had with this movie is it's so damn boring for the first 1 hour or so. The 3rd act is cool and the Vader cameo gives it the popularity it has but it's still overrated.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
Rogue One only came out 4 years ago with the Solo story and ROS afterwards, it's too soon to say whether we'll get more films like it or not.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Everyone in here shytting on this movie, is the reason why TFA was a different version of a new hope and why the other movies in the sequel were safe cookie cutter for the masses type movies.

all they had to do was make epic trailers and you all with give them money.
People hating the prequels is why the sequel series was warmed over hash