Rogue One is by far the best Star Wars movie.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith were actually very decent. Especially in light of the new trilogy.

Rogue One is definitely the best thing Disney Star Wars did.

Is anyone really watching A New Hope or any of the OG trilogy still? When you see them now you actually enjoy them? Cause I grew up on them and I wouldn't sit and watch any of them now.

Didn’t grow up with the OG trilogy, barely grew up with the prequels. Would put on Empire if I felt it, that’s the most appealing one. Then NH then Jedi but I’d feel much less inclined to do so

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ironically, I haven’t watched Andor and probably won’t.

It’s a prequel to another prequel :mindblown:

If you gonna do a prequel, make a live action clone wars.

Disney needs to take Star Wars beyond Skywalker and everything to do with them.
Weirdly enough those reasons are why i like Andor. It has nothing to do with the skywalkers and its a live action rebellion. essentially the first major war we knew about in star wars before the clone wars.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith were actually very decent. Especially in light of the new trilogy.

Rogue One is definitely the best thing Disney Star Wars did.

Is anyone really watching A New Hope or any of the OG trilogy still? When you see them now you actually enjoy them? Cause I grew up on them and I wouldn't sit and watch any of them now.
I only watched all 9 films the past 4 weeks... Tbh I'd never watch phantom menace again. I'd only watch 30 mins of the second one to see the ending.. and I'd probably watch the whole of 3.

I thought the OG held up well tbh... I'd watch those 3 again for sure :manny:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Weirdly enough those reasons are why i like Andor. It has nothing to do with the skywalkers and its a live action rebellion. essentially the first major war we knew about in star wars before the clone wars.

ITS STILL FROM THE SKYWALKER ERA THOUGH...

THEY CAN EASILY MAKE SOME shyt
THAT HAPPENS BEFORE
ANAKIN EVER EXISTED
OR MAKE SOME shyt
THAT HAPPENS AFTER THE
MOST RECENT
shytTY TRILOGY THEY PUT OUT.

HOW LONG ARE THEY GONNA
CONTINUE TO MILK THIS TIME
PERIOD?

MOVE THE fukk ON.
:devil:
:evil:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

ITS STILL FROM THE SKYWALKER ERA THOUGH...

THEY CAN EASILY MAKE SOME shyt
THAT HAPPENS BEFORE
ANAKIN EVER EXISTED
OR MAKE SOME shyt
THAT HAPPENS AFTER THE
MOST RECENT
shytTY TRILOGY THEY PUT OUT.

HOW LONG ARE THEY GONNA
CONTINUE TO MILK THIS TIME
PERIOD?

MOVE THE fukk ON.

I mostly just meant the show has no references to the skywalkers or any jedi stuff.
But, yeah, Fanfiction is a lot easier to write than original stories, which is why a lot of these writers do stuff in the original trilogy era. Easier to craft a story when George Lucas already took care of all the world building for you and all you have to do is toss new characters or new perspectives into that world. safe but lazy.

I think i heard they were going to do a KOTOR series at some point. but realistically i think going to deep into past would still make them beholden to OG series because the tech would have to take account what shyt looked like in the og era and leave room for advancement. Best best for something wholly original would be to go 1000 years into the future and write a new story disconnected from everything before.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Best best for something wholly original would be to go 1000 years into the future and write a new story disconnected from everything before.

ITS TIME.

THEYVE BEEN MILKING
THIS SAME TIME PERIOD
FOR THE LAST 50 YRS.

MUTHAfukkAS TOO SCARED THOUGH.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I mostly just meant the show has no references to the skywalkers or any jedi stuff.
But, yeah, Fanfiction is a lot easier to write than original stories, which is why a lot of these writers do stuff in the original trilogy era. Easier to craft a story when George Lucas already took care of all the world building for you and all you have to do is toss new characters or new perspectives into that world. safe but lazy.

I think i heard they were going to do a KOTOR series at some point. but realistically i think going to deep into past would still make them beholden to OG series because the tech would have to take account what shyt looked like in the og era and leave room for advancement. Best best for something wholly original would be to go 1000 years into the future and write a new story disconnected from everything before.

They should be a new Star Wars universe with new Jedi and new Sith. They can make it 1000 years after Luke died for all I care. But just make all new shyt.

But this last trilogy was so ass they probably scared. Which is why they keep reverting back to nostalgia. Honestly, the Mandalorian don’t need a season 3. They’re all ghosts to the present time.

As for Andor, the main character was in ONE movie and he died. Do you really need to make an entire series about him, especially since the movie wasn’t really critically received. They used Vader to market it and he was only in the movie for a few minutes.

Lucas and Disney poopooed the content they had. The only good thing to come out of the entire saga was animated shyt.

I don’t want to see old ass Rosario Dawson playing Ashoka or a small Cad Bane cameo in a weak ass Booty Fett show.

And I don’t give a shyt about no damn green sock puppet. Where is the creativity :mindblown: imagination.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They should be a new Star Wars universe with new Jedi and new Sith. They can make it 1000 years after Luke died for all I care. But just make all new shyt.

But this last trilogy was so ass they probably scared. Which is why they keep reverting back to nostalgia. Honestly, the Mandalorian don’t need a season 3. They’re all ghosts to the present time.

As for Andor, the main character was in ONE movie and he died. Do you really need to make an entire series about him, especially since the movie wasn’t really critically received. They used Vader to market it and he was only in the movie for a few minutes.

Lucas and Disney poopooed the content they had. The only good thing to come out of the entire saga was animated shyt.

I don’t want to see old ass Rosario Dawson playing Ashoka or a small Cad Bane cameo in a weak ass Booty Fett show.

And I don’t give a shyt about no damn green sock puppet. Where is the creativity :mindblown: imagination.

More jedi v sith? nah. they need to retire them as well and create new enemies for the jedi to fight. in the books they ended up fighting the Yuuzon Vong after the OG trilogy. A race of alien invaders from another galaxy. Continuing the Jedi vs Sith stuff would just make it another rehash. Anakin fulfilled the prophecy and defeated the sith, they should just be gone. and something else rises to take it's place.