Rotten Tomato scores that leave you baffled

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:banderas:The first hour (them finding the beach) is one of the best movie experiences I love to rewatch. the second half of the movie it gets a dark.

One of my favorite smoking movies. Underrated af imo. :mindblown:
Never thought too much of this movie but I may revisit it sometime soon. With blunt in hand.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
The Cabin in The Woods.. 92 percent.

I hated this movie. I thought it was more insulting to the genre of Horror than an homage or whatever.. it was tongue in cheek in a bad way unlike something like Scream and the writers/director were feeling themselves too much. Just because they would rather see more horror movies with different villains and monsters doesn't mean thats what the public wants. I think horror is most effective when you don't stray too much from common horror movie themes and practices.

I saw the shyt in theaters, and I was kind of upset that I didn't like the movie, because the whole theater audience loved it, to the point that people were clapping and having conversations with each other about how great it was during the credits and I'm sitting there like "I dont get it" :yeshrug:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That right there was criminal. And I enjoyed Forrest Gump.

Pulp Fiction changed the game.

:dahell: Changed what? if anything is a "coli thing" is the overation of tarintiono...
pulp fiction IS NOT better the forrest gump duke. The fact that dudes calling it trash is :mindblown:

and i know you enjoyed it....most of this is directed at dudes you quoted

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Changed what? if anything is a "coli thing" is the overation of tarintiono...
pulp fiction IS NOT better the forrest gump duke. The fact that dudes calling it trash is :mindblown:

and i know you enjoyed it....most of this is directed at dudes you quoted
Lmao. Pulp shyts on Forrest Gump. It was one of the first movies to be organized the way it was, with the ending actually being at the beginning and such

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
its only a Coli thing. A lot of people dont rate Forrest Gump that highly.

It won the Best Picture award over Shawshank Redemption and Pulp Fiction. :why:

Zemeckis won best director over Taratino :dahell:

It's farcical. Plus not to mention the terrible messages that movie sends.

It's one of the most conservative films I've ever seen.

Forrest Gump is a lovable southern boy, who is indeed a bit slow but never questions anything, always does what he's told, becomes a college football all-star, serves valiantly in Vietnam, starts a shrimping company and becomes a member of the 1%.

Jenny on the other hand cavorts with homosexuals and brown people at those dirty discotheques, hangs out with the black panthers and radicals, is a sexually free female, experiments with drugs and for all intents and purposes is the antithesis of the establishment...and her fate is child molestation and DEATH. FROM AIDS. :why:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao. Pulp shyts on Forrest Gump. It was one of the first movies to be organized the way it was, with the ending actually being at the beginning and such

Ok, its one thing to give style kudos but what about everything else? Yes it has a few entertaing parts but otherwise its boring.

I even watched it over recently. I made my wife watch it and while watching it I realize how much of a pain it was to get through it. My wife fell asleep, and she loves movies like that.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok, its one thing to give style kudos but what about everything else? Yes it has a few entertaing parts but otherwise its boring.

I even watched it over recently. I made my wife watch it and while watching it I realize how much of a pain it was to get through it. My wife fell asleep, and she loves movies like that.
It's a classic. So many classic scenes and lines. It's really well written and acted too. I don't know what more you want, it's not hard at all to get through imo