Rumor: WWE Reportedly Going Back To Dual-Branded PPVs

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't watch WWE product, but when you are cutting your budget on pyro for PPVs to improve earnings.
Having seperate brands seems stupid to me, hell having more than 4 ppvs a year seems stupid to me.
Hell having PPVs that have the same fukking production of TV shows seems like an even worse idea.
Oh well.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How, wasn't like the shyt was better pre brand split.

Just gonna be more nikkas lost in the shuffle
Definitely, but I don't agree with the concept of a brand split. I don't like two of every title. I don't like seeing watered down shows filling time with bums like Corbin, Perfect 10 dude, Kane, etc. I don't like seeing AJ/KO/Zayn and Rollins/Reigns/The Bar every week.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Definitely, but I don't agree with the concept of a brand split. I don't like two of every title. I don't like seeing watered down shows filling time with bums like Corbin, Perfect 10 dude, Kane, etc. I don't like seeing AJ/KO/Zayn and Rollins/Reigns/The Bar every week.
It's still gonna be the same exact shyt without a brand split

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I feel like the brand split ending a second time is counterproductive. In fact, that's one of the reasons I stopped watching every week. Every single show started to feel the same.

But ending brand-exclusive PPVs is cool with me. A lot of wrestlers will be getting more shower time than ring time (:mjgrin:), but it's not like there were many PPVs that have stood out since the brand split came back anyway.

And they need to cut out the bullshyt and treat Night of Champions like they're supposed to. They have nine titles, there's no reason why they should all be defended every PPV.