Sad shyt... look what American fast food did to Kuwait

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
the only time i really eat at American fast food restaurants is when I'm overseas

The Chicken Big Mac they have in the Middle East is :leon:

I have a cousin who grew up in Abu Dhabi and he was overweight for a while. But he became a gym rat and lost a ton of weight... the culture in the gulf is sedentary

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I feel the same way about them eating fast food as I feel about people here eating fast food...

You know what it is.
You know what it does.
If you get obese from eating it 24/7, that's on YOU, not the burger joint.

Theyre not hardly dumb. They have access to information to understand why they're getting fat. That's all on them.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Without the healthcare do you believe people should be free to consume what they want?
:leostare:

As long as they know what's in it and how it can affect them, then yes. But you still should have free healthcare. Especially since eating freely will alter your body in a way detrimental way. And that will create the need for healthcare.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was in South Africa, the McDonolds was always packed. Unfortunately the marketing, explicit and implicit (movies tv shows etc) makes the world place a premium on our shytty albeit addictive food products.

But it’s hard for me to sympathize with gulf Arab states. They really might be the most spoiled population on the planet.

If you live a life of leisure because westerners are doing your thinking jobs and mistreated Southeast Asians are doing your physical work, you should find the time to hit the gym.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was in South Africa, the McDonolds was always packed. Unfortunately the marketing, explicit and implicit (movies tv shows etc) makes the world place a premium on our shytty albeit addictive food products.

My step pops was telling me when he talked to his relatives back home they were all giddy about getting/going to KFC:hhh::francis: They are truly the devil.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I mention those specifically, because the US government cracked down hard on cigarette advertising (and alcohol ads to a degree.)

Many states have also banned smoking areas from restaurants, bars, and other public spaces.

No one's liberty was infringed, and these laws have resulted in fewer deaths and hospital visits overall.

Smoke-Free Laws Are Saving Lives

Therefore, we have an instance of the government intervening in the free market with regulation...
...and as a result, more people were able to express their individual liberties. :stephena1: