Safaree Messed Up

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to dude struggle rap on World star let's me know dude WILL never move units and will only lose money trying to chase his rap dreams.

Dude should have just stayed Nicki's secret boyfriend as long as he didn't have to take a dildo or finger in the ass for the relationship to work.

All those furs and jewelry just look dumb knowing that his earnings are about to be non existent without Nicki...

Dude needs to trade in all those jewels and try to buy a Subway Store.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
It looks extra bad that he raps now but Nikki left him for a more famous rapper named Meek.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Listening to dude struggle rap on World star let's me know dude WILL never move units and will only lose money trying to chase his rap dreams.

Dude should have just stayed Nicki's secret boyfriend as long as he didn't have to take a dildo or finger in the ass for the relationship to work.

All those furs and jewelry just look dumb knowing that his earnings are about to be non existent without Nicki...

He's part owner of Philipe Chows in Beverely Hills bruh... I think he'll be alright... I aint tryna fukk up your plat thread with actual facts tho so I'll let you cook lol

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shut yo bytch ass up fukk nikka

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is actually not that bad at all. I could see him having a MIMs/Webstar esque hit here or there

Homie sound like me rapping for fun:mjlol:...He rap like the every day citizen,he's not bad in the sense he can actually rhyme some words and keep a flow....but in terms of should he be a rapper?I don't think so:patrice:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut yo bytch ass up fukk nikka
@Guwop when I meet you I'm going to take you to the movies, show you a good time, take you out to dinner and open doors for you then I'm going to fukk you. You seem to be infatuated with me so I'm going to give you the dikk. Let me know your schedule. I'm not gay but I'll fukk you. You've got my attention now.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Guwop when I meet you I'm going to take you to the movies, show you a good time, take you out to dinner and open doors for you then I'm going to fukk you. You seem to be infatuated with me so I'm going to give you the dikk. Let me know your schedule. I'm not gay but I'll fukk you. You've got my attention now.
you was bout to blow your brains out not too long ago fukk boy :dead: and now you gangsta all of a sudden :leon:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/thinking-about-committing-suicide.293342/

The EmperorNew Member
For some reason today I've really been thinking about it constantly but real passively.
I think Valentine's Day completely fukked with my head because I'm single.
I have no method I'd like to do it and I don't even have a great reason to do it.
I'm just tired of the bullshyt.
I hate my job. I love my friends and family but the day to day grind of working long hours in a underpaid position is really fukking with me mentally. It's like every day feeling like you ain't shyt.
I've just reached a breaking point.

Just gonna pray about it and get some sleep.

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
How is this nikka losing? :mindblown:
Do your exes have that much power over you?
Ol' p*ssy on a pedestal ass nikkas.

Dude could be wallowing in a corner or making corny ass diss tracks for Nicki and Meek.
He out here spitting decent, living life and smashing bad IG chicks.

I'm just sayin, let the nikka cook. :manny: