Safaree Messed Up

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
@Guwop when I meet you I'm going to take you to the movies, show you a good time, take you out to dinner and open doors for you then I'm going to fukk you. You seem to be infatuated with me so I'm going to give you the dikk. Let me know your schedule. I'm not gay but I'll fukk you. You've got my attention now.

whiteboy shyt :huhldup:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
along as he saved his $ and invested it, hes good

killacal

Banned
Daps
you was bout to blow your brains out not too long ago fukk boy :dead: and now you gangsta all of a sudden :leon:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/thinking-about-committing-suicide.293342/

The EmperorNew Member
For some reason today I've really been thinking about it constantly but real passively.
I think Valentine's Day completely fukked with my head because I'm single.
I have no method I'd like to do it and I don't even have a great reason to do it.
I'm just tired of the bullshyt.
I hate my job. I love my friends and family but the day to day grind of working long hours in a underpaid position is really fukking with me mentally. It's like every day feeling like you ain't shyt.
I've just reached a breaking point.

Just gonna pray about it and get some sleep.
same nikka who forced his cousin to fukk him for money :dead:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to dude struggle rap on World star let's me know dude WILL never move units and will only lose money trying to chase his rap dreams.

Dude should have just stayed Nicki's secret boyfriend EVEN IF he had to take a dildo or finger in the ass for the relationship to work.

All those furs and jewelry just look dumb knowing that his earnings are about to be non existent without Nicki...

Dude needs to trade in all those jewels and try to buy a Subway Store.

Im bout that $$$$, so whatever it takes to make it work.
sad to say but in 1 year, dude will be trying to sell interviews to get enough for a new tire for those high end cars

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Listening to dude struggle rap on World star let's me know dude WILL never move units and will only lose money trying to chase his rap dreams.

Dude should have just stayed Nicki's secret boyfriend as long as he didn't have to take a dildo or finger in the ass for the relationship to work.

All those furs and jewelry just look dumb knowing that his earnings are about to be non existent without Nicki...

He probably accumulated millions working for Nicki. He don't have to do shyt for the rest of his life. what you talking about?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you was bout to blow your brains out not too long ago fukk boy :dead: and now you gangsta all of a sudden :leon:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/thinking-about-committing-suicide.293342/

The EmperorNew Member
For some reason today I've really been thinking about it constantly but real passively.
I think Valentine's Day completely fukked with my head because I'm single.
I have no method I'd like to do it and I don't even have a great reason to do it.
I'm just tired of the bullshyt.
I hate my job. I love my friends and family but the day to day grind of working long hours in a underpaid position is really fukking with me mentally. It's like every day feeling like you ain't shyt.
I've just reached a breaking point.

Just gonna pray about it and get some sleep.

:russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Dude should have just stayed Nicki's secret boyfriend as long as he didn't have to take a dildo or finger in the ass for the relationship to work.

to be fair he still has publishing, so he'll be eating off that for awhile. But I agree he's spending too much money trying to look successful. That shyt rarely works.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
It looks extra bad that he raps now but Nikki left him for a more famous rapper named Meek.

:what:Dude won

NIkki Minaj is half image half silicon half butt injections :heh:

Now he can really get his Larry Flynt on :ohlawd:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He probably accumulated millions working for Nicki. He don't have to do shyt for the rest of his life. what you talking about?

Actually he hasn't. He said in a Sway interview that he isn't anywhere near close to that at all but he's comfortable. He said he's not really in position to help people as much as he would like to, but hopes to get there one day. Also did a freestyle on there as well, which are more enjoyable then his written work.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps

:russ::mjlol::deadmanny: