Safaree Messed Up

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
Homie sound like me rapping for fun:mjlol:...He rap like the every day citizen,he's not bad in the sense he can actually rhyme some words and keep a flow....but in terms of should he be a rapper?I don't think so:patrice:
The first line when he ended it with "best". I was like please, please don't rhyme it with "chest" :snoop:

Dude rhymed it with "chest". I closed the vid

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@Guwop when I meet you I'm going to take you to the movies, show you a good time, take you out to dinner and open doors for you then I'm going to fukk you. You seem to be infatuated with me so I'm going to give you the dikk. Let me know your schedule. I'm not gay but I'll fukk you. You've got my attention now.
:merchant:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He is actually not that bad at all. I could see him having a MIMs/Webstar esque hit here or there

Pause a 2:12 Nicki pops up in the background listening to Dre Beats....The Irony:mjlol:

But on the real dude in nice,I bet he wrote for Nicki:sas2:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
He's got enough money and knowledge of the game where he should be able to make something happen. As long as he stays consistent I think he'll fool around and drop a banger sooner or later.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
@Guwop when I meet you I'm going to take you to the movies, show you a good time, take you out to dinner and open doors for you then I'm going to fukk you. You seem to be infatuated with me so I'm going to give you the dikk. Let me know your schedule. I'm not gay but I'll fukk you. You've got my attention now.
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I ain't gonna download his mixtape or nothin but you hating if you say he's not a decent rapper.

Him being associated with Nicki the way he was is bad for his image but he can actually spit
what the fukk type of rappers are you listening to? this shyt is 150% garbage nikka... you think cash money wouldn't have offered him a deal if he was hot?? or anybody?? nikka a worldstar payment plan rapper... nobody checking for a S Beezy record... ever... in life

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk type of rappers are you listening to? this shyt is 150% garbage nikka... you think cash money wouldn't have offered him a deal if he was hot?? or anybody?? nikka a worldstar payment plan rapper... nobody checking for a S Beezy record... ever... in life
Why would they give the nikka a deal if he's Nicki's boyfriend? And he more than likely had label offers but his role was to hold Nicki down. Labels would sign him just cause of his association.

But he's not complete garbage. He can flow, got punchlines... better than some of these rappers

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why would they give the nikka a deal if he's Nicki's boyfriend? And he more than likely had label offers but his role was to hold Nicki down. Labels would sign him just cause of his association.

But he's not complete garbage. He can flow, got punchlines... better than some of these rappers
why would a record label sign an artist :mindblown:

they out here offering deals to jae millz and shyt... lil twist nikka... they wanted to make sure to put those hands in the pot of EVERYONE with a slave deal....

def jam, interscope, all them nikkas put up zero dollars for this nikka??? no... he's horrible

see you going off one vid.... go to worldstar and search his name.... dude got at least 15 tracks up there... all garbage that YOU would not download, nor bump in the whip.... nor have you ever

so you sitting here telling me what he is... while not practicing what you preach by actually giving this nikka any play in your ride :ufdup:

i'm no hater..... i've heard tyga spit bars... drake... dudes who i have no business listening to, like migos, have still dropped hot tracks... i have no issue saying a nikka is hot, same way i have no problem saying a legend to me, came wack on a song

this nikka is some shyt man.... go find me 3 hot songs... i'll wait

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why would a record label sign an artist :mindblown:

they out here offering deals to jae millz and shyt... lil twist nikka... they wanted to make sure to put those hands in the pot of EVERYONE with a slave deal....

def jam, interscope, all them nikkas put up zero dollars for this nikka??? no... he's horrible

see you going off one vid.... go to worldstar and search his name.... dude got at least 15 tracks up there... all garbage that YOU would not download, nor bump in the whip.... nor have you ever

so you sitting here telling me what he is... while not practicing what you preach by actually giving this nikka any play in your ride :ufdup:

i'm no hater..... i've heard tyga spit bars... drake... dudes who i have no business listening to, like migos, have still dropped hot tracks... i have no issue saying a nikka is hot, same way i have no problem saying a legend to me, came wack on a song

this nikka is some shyt man.... go find me 3 hot songs... i'll wait
Damn breh all I said was he wasn't that bad:dead:

And yeah it was off that All About the Money freestyle I heard:lolbron: