Safaree Messed Up

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
@Guwop when I meet you I'm going to take you to the movies, show you a good time, take you out to dinner and open doors for you then I'm going to fukk you. You seem to be infatuated with me so I'm going to give you the dikk. Let me know your schedule. I'm not gay but I'll fukk you. You've got my attention now.
if you gonna roast somebody don't use key and Peele jokes damn near verbatim

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
How is this nikka losing? :mindblown:
Do your exes have that much power over you?
Ol' p*ssy on a pedestal ass nikkas.

Dude could be wallowing in a corner or making corny ass diss tracks for Nicki and Meek.
He out here spitting decent, living life and smashing bad IG chicks.

I'm just sayin, let the nikka cook. :manny:
i needed to hear this tonight. :whew:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Listening to dude struggle rap on World star let's me know dude WILL never move units and will only lose money trying to chase his rap dreams.

Dude should have just stayed Nicki's secret boyfriend as long as he didn't have to take a dildo or finger in the ass for the relationship to work.

All those furs and jewelry just look dumb knowing that his earnings are about to be non existent without Nicki...

Dude needs to trade in all those jewels and try to buy a Subway Store.

1st issue is he has writing credits on her albums... so he'll be getting paid forever off them, plus didn't sign his life away to cash money like she did... so it's 100% profit

He is actually not that bad at all. I could see him having a MIMs/Webstar esque hit here or there

2nd issue is...... this nikka is fukking horrible... before and after nicki

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st issue is he has writing credits on her albums... so he'll be getting paid forever off them, plus didn't sign his life away to cash money like she did... so it's 100% profit

2nd issue is...... this nikka is fukking horrible... before and after nicki
I feel you BUT
http://www.artistdirect.com/artist/credits/safaree-sb-samuels/8201029
He has no writing credits on Pink Friday
Just the re-release

He has ABSOLUTELY no writing credits on the Pink Print
He was just an A&R...

This dude was literally just getting paid to be her hype man and boyfriend...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I feel you BUT
http://www.artistdirect.com/artist/credits/safaree-sb-samuels/8201029
He has no writing credits on Pink Friday
Just the re-release

He has ABSOLUTELY no writing credits on the Pink Print
He was just an A&R...

This dude was literally just getting paid to be her hype man and boyfriend...
beats not getting paid to be her boyfriend and hype man

i mean i get what you saying..... but i'll quit my job right now if all i gotta do is write half an album, "a&r" another, get a few thousand a show for world tours, have her buy me shyt like cars, jewels, houses, AND fukk nicki minaj

and now i got a check coming to me every 3 months for publishing everytime her tracks are paid... oh and i'm famous now so me being a smart person, i'd flip that into more change

either that or........... be a broke nikka still stuck in the bronx.... which one you choosing :francis:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
I know this is a place of hate but...what he need Nicki for? Females come and go and if you're referring to this nikka gettin a deal or some shyt, you DO kno wack rappers blow up all the time right?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I know this is a place of hate but...what he need Nicki for? Females come and go and if you're referring to this nikka gettin a deal or some shyt, you DO kno wack rappers blow up all the time right?
according to HIM... he and his crew wasn't getting no deal.... they was sorry and broke... nicki saved that boys life

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gonna download his mixtape or nothin but you hating if you say he's not a decent rapper.

Him being associated with Nicki the way he was is bad for his image but he can actually spit

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's part owner of Philipe Chows in Beverely Hills bruh... I think he'll be alright... I aint tryna fukk up your plat thread with actual facts tho so I'll let you cook lol
i'm gonna be in beverly hills may 2 to may 9, making a mental note definitely not to eat there off the strength of that fukkboy being involved in it.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Homie sound like me rapping for fun:mjlol:...He rap like the every day citizen,he's not bad in the sense he can actually rhyme some words and keep a flow....but in terms of should he be a rapper?I don't think so:patrice:
:francis:
a lot of people like that have decent rap careers in this era!!!