Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Don’t be dubious. I’m talking about Bibi saying even without. Idem help he will keep murdering civilians. That’s where I’m at and you know it. Stop it
Brother I don't know what you just said.

But Biden enabled all of this by unconditionally supporting Netanyahu. 40,000 people have died directly because of American arms sent by Biden. Be serious brother.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Brother I don't know what you just said.

But Biden enabled all of this by unconditionally supporting Netanyahu. 40,000 people have died directly because of American arms sent by Biden. Be serious brother.

So now Biden says he will stop sending arms to them and Bibi says he will still do what he does. Where do you blame Biden in that part ?

Daps
Genocide Joe can't stop them. But this has to be the beginning of the US disconnecting from Israel.

The only issue with that is that as soon as big brother US turns its back, Iran is going after Israel and we got a full blown war in the middle east before you know it.

Brandon is in a tough position.

He should resign and let Trump get this resolved for him :mjlit:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
After 7 months of them laughing in your face, influencing policy, running up the bag and effectively telling you to "run along and play", don't try to buck up now. Biden could have nipped this shyt in the butt months ago, but continually bent at the knee.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So I guess the question is...what can be done about Netanyahu now?

Holding Biden to account for his role in all this is fine and well-deserved but at the moment I just want to know what it'll take to actually stop Netanyahu. Obviously the US isn't going to send troops in to physically stop the IDF from going in, so what options are there?

Genocide Joe can't stop them. But this has to be the beginning of the US disconnecting from Israel.

The only issue with that is that as soon as big brother US turns its back, Iran is going after Israel and we got a full blown war in the middle east before you know it.

Why would Iran attack Israel?

They may (justifiably) dislike Israel but I there's no reason to think the Iranian government wants to start a war right now unless they get provoked by Israel.