Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
well it's too bad that Hamas filmed themselves doing it and proudly took credit, then, huh?
Bro. You just posted an article that said Hamas bombed the aid while Israel has already admitted hundreds of times that they did it. Hamas doing it was never a talking point, never mentioned by Israel, never said by any of the genocidal lying pink small hat AKNAZI crackers.

You are trolling, fukk nikka. It's funny, but I don't like it, and I'd might still kill yo dumbass in person for insulting my intelligence, or maybe a leg shot to the outside of your thigh (can't hit the femoral). I wouldn't have enough patience to sit up and recognize the troll attempt. shyt might fly over my head and a bullet goes into yours. For what? A genocidal supporting troll persona online that you decided to try in real life vs @DetroitEWarren?

Not worth dying over dawg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro. You just posted an article that said Hamas bombed the aid while Israel has already admitted hundreds of times that they did it. Hamas doing it was never a talking point, never mentioned by Israel, never said by any of the genocidal lying pink small hat AKNAZI crackers.

You are trolling, fukk nikka. It's funny, but I don't like it, and I'd might still kill yo dumbass in person for insulting my intelligence, or maybe a leg shot to the outside of your thigh (can't hit the femoral). I wouldn't have enough patience to sit up and recognize the troll attempt. shyt might fly over my head and a bullet goes into yours. For what? A genocidal supporting troll persona online that you decided to try in real life vs @DetroitEWarren?

Not worth dying over dawg
:mjcry: please, don't shoot me

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
no, because contrary to the lies in here, i don't defend israel. it's a disgusting country. i think Netanyahu should be burned at the stake

the difference is that you're also defending and dikkriding Hamas, a radical islamist terrorist organization who constantly throws its own people under the bus :dead:

like the fact that you can't even say "hey, maybe all these kids i'm pretending to care about wouldn't have died if Hamas hadn't parachuted into israel and killed a thousand people" is insane
Israel has been killing kids for almost 8 decades. :skip:

That's why they have Hamas paragliding up in their shyt. Yo, there's this thing called history. You should check it out.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Israel has been killing kids for almost 8 decades. :skip:

That's why they have Hamas paragliding up in their shyt. Yo, there's this thing called history. You should check it out.
and Arabs have been attacking israel for the same amount of time

here's a map of the middle east. how much of it is controlled by jews, and how much by arabs?

shutterstock-1168694038.jpg

but Arabs wanna keep crashing out over thar speck called gaza and israel, over some dusty fukking fairytales, and im supposed to respect that? :mjlol: give it up. let it go. tell Hamas to stop getting their own people killed over a failed conflict

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro is trolling my dawg lol.

Look at the articles he is posting 😂

None of em are real lmao
yeah they are, you're just embarrassed to defend them

i probably wouldn't wanna defend Hamas making rockets out of water pipes either, lest i looked like a fukking moron :mjlol:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
and Arabs have been attacking israel for the same amount of time

here's a map of the middle east. how much of it is controlled by jews, and how much by arabs?

shutterstock-1168694038.jpg

but Arabs wanna keep crashing out over israel, over some dusty fukking fairytales, and im supposed to respect that? :mjlol: give it up. let it go. tell Hamas to stop getting their own people killed over a failed conflict

Oh, you actually know nothing!

Nakba - Wikipedia

Brehs, why are we talking to this idiot cac?
:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, you actually know nothing!

Nakba - Wikipedia

Brehs, why are we talking to this idiot cac?
:mjlol:
all humans have been fighting and killing each other over land since the beginning of time. Hamas throwing its citizens under the bus to die stopped being "honorable and noble" decades ago, now it's just fukking stupid and futile

so either get it done and nuke israel, or just give up :yeshrug: it's over. you idiots defending Hamas can't even explain how Hamas defeats israel, or what their end game is

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
i wouldn't put it past israel to lie about it, and i wouldn't put it past Hamas to do it :yeshrug:
See. The thing is.......... They've said they did it every single time asked, they put out a message claiming responsibility IMMEDIATELY.

You see where I'm going here? Trolling ass fukk nikka? This talking point will die with you if I ever see you and we sit down for coffee, because I'm gonna shoot you multiple times in the parking lot next to your 2003 Buick LeSabre after I add cream to my coffee.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how the fukk is Hamas waging constant war against israel, taking out water pipes to use them as rockets, in the interest of the average palestinian?

i know you struggle with admitting this, but maybe it's time that Hamas stop getting their own people killed, with their bullshyt. or is there some scenario we're waiting for where hamas actually beats israel?
You're calling their resistance actions, which pale in comparison to the constant brutal violence they all live under "waging constant war."

Israel has been killing them nonstop for over 70 years now.