Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
why haven't you answered why you want donald trump to be the president of americans again? i asked you a simple, direct question.

you seem ashamed and embarrassed to answer

I don’t. Cornel West should be President. He’s the moral superior choice.

Ironically, your support of Israel is really pushing Trump back into power :mjlol:

It’s your fault, really

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You support genocide, turning off rational and decent Democratic voters = you want Trump

:ehh:
and here's why you're wrong, dikkriding foreign idiot who doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about;

i know you aren't very bright, but surely you understand the implication of trump slamming biden for cutting off aid to israel? does that give you any hint to what a trump administration is gonna look like for the Gazans you're pretending to care about?

not that actual americans don't have far more to worry about, for issues that will actually affect us

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
and why don't you care that Hamas takes foreign aid meant to feed civilians, and uses it to build rockets to shoot at israel?
Because that's what they have to do to survive and protect Palestines interests.
gj5nawm.png

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
and here's why you're wrong, dikkriding foreign idiot who doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about;

i know you aren't very bright, but surely you understand the implication of trump slamming biden for cutting off aid to israel? does that give you any hint to what a trump administration is gonna look like for the Gazans you're pretending to care about?

not that actual americans don't have far more to worry about, for issues that will actually affect us

So you don’t want Biden cutting off weapons transfers to a genocidal regime, thereby abetting genocide and undermining Biden’s re-election?

Are you for or against genocide?

Make up your mind my cac friend! :troll:

I know logic is difficult for your race but…

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you don’t want Biden cutting off weapons transfers to a genocidal regime, thereby abetting genocide and undermining Biden’s re-election?

Are you for or against genocide?

Make up your mind my cac friend! :troll:

I know logic is difficult for your race but…
i know how jealous you are of americans, but dikkriding donald trump is not the way :scust:

please do better, friend

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that's what they have to do to survive and protect Palestines interests.
gj5nawm.png
how the fukk is Hamas waging constant war against israel, taking out water pipes to use them as rockets, in the interest of the average palestinian?

i know you struggle with admitting this, but maybe it's time that Hamas stop getting their own people killed, with their bullshyt. or is there some scenario we're waiting for where hamas actually beats israel?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
well it's too bad that Hamas filmed themselves doing it and proudly took credit, then, huh?
You wanna talk about "filmed themselves". My guy... The internet is full of videos of the IOF filming themselves doing all sorts of fukked up shyt from playing with womens underwear, riding kids bikes, burning down homes, firing tank rounds at tent encampments, firing artillery in a dinosaur costume, running over zip tied Palestinians with tanks just to see how the pop...

Do you really, really wanna have this discussion? :skip:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wanna talk about "filmed themselves". My guy... The internet is full of videos of the IOF filming themselves doing all sorts of fukked up shyt from playing with womens underwear, riding kids bikes, burning down homes, firing tank rounds at tent encampments, firing artillery in a dinosaur costume, running over zip tied Palestinians with tanks just to see how the pop...

Do you really, really wanna have this discussion? :skip:
no, because contrary to the lies in here, i don't defend israel. it's a disgusting country. i think Netanyahu should be burned at the stake

the difference is that you're also defending and dikkriding Hamas, a radical islamist terrorist organization who constantly throws its own people under the bus :dead:

like the fact that you can't even say "hey, maybe all these kids i'm pretending to care about wouldn't have died if Hamas hadn't parachuted into israel and killed a thousand people" is insane

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Iran wants Israel to be wiped off the map. This has been their official position for at least the past 50 years, maybe longer. They were even financing Hamas and supplied Hamas with the weapons that they used during their attack last year.

From what I understand, Iran feels that Israels very existence is an abomination.

This is the reason every US president goes hard on not allowing Iran to develop nuclear weapons cause once they get them, they plan to point them right at Jerusalem.

"When Iran speaks of wiping Israel off the map, it doesn’t mean the mass slaughter of the country’s Jews but rather eliminating the Jewish state’s “imposed regime,” Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Friday.

“The disappearance of Israel does not mean the disappearance of the Jewish people, because we have nothing against [Jews],” Khamenei said, speaking alongside senior Iranian officials at the so-called 33rd International Islamic Unity Conference.

Wiping out Israel means that the Palestinian people, including Muslims, Christians and Jews, should be able to determine their fate and get rid of thugs such as [Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu,” Khamenei continued, according to Iranian media."

Doesnt sound so bad,you cant always believe propaganda as people like to take things out of context. Something as simple as leaving out a comma can change everything:respect: