Satanyahu Defies US, Joe Biden, and Says Israel Will Keep Killing Civilians

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
you're "but hamasing" a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people :laff:

this is why no one takes the left seriously. it's fine to say fukk israel, but the intellectual bankruptcy of ignoring what Hamas did here is staggering

and why don't you care that Hamas takes foreign aid meant to feed civilians, and uses it to build rockets to shoot at israel?
Hamas killed something like 700 soldiers in that attack and a couple hundred civilians. The rape, incineration, beheadings, all that shyt is fake. You know it, the world knows it, and no matter how much you spin in the hilarious way y'all do it, it's so fukking insulting to my intelligence id fukk around and kill one of y'all on the spot. I put that shyt on God.

That state of mind should be murdered on the spot. Id genocide a whole neighborhood if I knew it was only y'all there. Ithe ignorance and disrespect is some of the most killable shyt I've seen in my 37 years of life.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas killed something like 700 soldiers in that attack and a couple hundred civilians. The rape, incineration, beheadings, all that shyt is fake. You know it, the world knows it, and no matter how much you spin in the hilarious way y'all do it, it's so fukking insulting to my intelligence if fukk around and kill one of y'all on the spot. I put that shyt on God.

Tha tstate of mind should be murdered on the spot. Id genocide a whole neighborhood if I knew it was only y'all there. Ithe ignorance and disrespect is some of the most killable shyt I've seen in my 37 years of life.
there's a fine line between saying "fukk israel", and making a fool of yourself, caping for a radical islamic terrorist organization

i'm just gonna post this video again, that Hamas proudly posted, of them pulling their peoples' water pipes out of the ground to make rockets to shoot at israel

remember two posts ago when you told me they don't do this :mjlol:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
there's a fine line between saying "fukk israel", and making a fool of yourself, caping for a radical islamic terrorist organization

i'm just gonna post this video again, that Hamas proudly posted, of them pulling their peoples' water pipes out of the ground to make rockets to shoot at israel

remember two posts ago when you told me they don't do this :mjlol:

Yea. By this point I woulda pulled my pistol out so imma fall back before you make me go find somebody who thinks like you to practice on.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas killed something like 700 soldiers in that attack and a couple hundred civilians. The rape, incineration, beheadings, all that shyt is fake. You know it, the world knows it, and no matter how much you spin in the hilarious way y'all do it, it's so fukking insulting to my intelligence id fukk around and kill one of y'all on the spot. I put that shyt on God.

That state of mind should be murdered on the spot. Id genocide a whole neighborhood if I knew it was only y'all there. Ithe ignorance and disrespect is some of the most killable shyt I've seen in my 37 years of life.
here's your buddies in Hamas firing rockets at the place where all the humanitarian aid comes in. happened just last week

because this is what you do when you care about your people

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
is that really your best comeback? to lie that i want any of this violence to be happening? why the fukk would i want any of this violence?

jesus
I mean you keep caping for the guy sending bombs to kill children and women. How else should we interpret that?

Do you condemn Israel and its genocide of Palestinians? Do you condemn Biden for sending billions in aid and arms to kill innocent civilians?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you keep caping for the guy sending bombs to kill children and women. How else should we interpret that?

Do you condemn Israel and its genocide of Palestinians? Do you condemn Biden for sending billions in aid and arms to kill innocent civilians?
i'm "caping" for him because your criticisms are childish, wrong, and stupid

you refuse to acknowledge that there was ZERO SCENARIO that a president wouldn't back israel in the immediate aftermath of a terrorist attack where Hamas parachuted in. and killed a thousand people. you're unserious from the jump, because you won't acknowledge Hamas' massive terrorist attack

and now that biden's officially the first president, ever, to publicly declare he's withholding aid to israel, that's not good enough for you either

so no, i don't take your criticism seriously. you're blaming biden for what israel, a foreign country, is doing. it's unserious nonsense

do you even go to protests, or just cry about this shyt on the internet? tell me you're at least doing something in real life with all this passion

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

He doesn’t. He loves it. He loves being controlled by Israel.
:ehh:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
i'm "caping" for him because your criticisms are childish, wrong, and stupid

you refuse to acknowledge that there was ZERO SCENARIO that a president wouldn't back israel in the immediate aftermath of a terrorist attack where Hamas parachuted in. and killed a thousand people. you're unserious from the jump, because you won't acknowledge Hamas' massive terrorist attack

and now that biden's officially the first president, ever, to publicly declare he's withholding aid to israel, that's not good enough for you either

so no, i don't take your criticism seriously. you're blaming biden for what israel, a foreign country, is doing. it's unserious nonsense

do you even go to protests, or just cry about this shyt on the internet? tell me you're at least doing something in real life with all this passion

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't condemn israel for responding to a terrorist attack that killed a thousand people, when the terrorists hide out among civilians. that is not a "genocide"; it's a war. hamas started it, israel finished it.

going forward, there should be a ceasefire, and i have no interest in sending israel any money to kill more people. which is why i'm glad biden pledged to stop giving israel money

now is this the part where you keep sucking the dikk of a radical islamist terrorist organization? :dead: i know you "care about gazans", so i'm curious what your thoughts are on Hamas stealing their water pipes to make rockets

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the most fundamentally evil things about this entire campaign was that Hamas + the Coalition offered all of the hostages back at the end of October/beginning of November, and rather than take the deal Israel started a mass bombing campaign slaughtering the hostages instead.

They genuinely do not care at all - they are in this for genocide and nothing less.