Saw Hidden Colors 1 & 2 and have some MAJOR beefs with some of the concepts. WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST!

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
So what is the main problem anyone had with both hidden colors documentaries?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Come on fam. You can't seriously think you're gonna spark a progressive conversation on this site :pachaha:. A site where the most common theme is get married breh, and we got that fakkit nikka **** convincing dudes to send him dikk pics.

If you want to have a serious discussion of African history and the film, take it to some place more appropriate. You're not fighting the good fight by posting on the coli nikka.

Why are ya'll so dismissive about ANY sort of criticism?

Ya'll can have this shyt. I see how you all act when someone tries to make a movement even more perfect.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Who said I had to be satisfied?

If the point is getting the best information available, that means we NEED to be able to see what worked and what didn't.

I didn't say a damn thing about you being satisfied. Here is the point i'm trying to make though.

These topics of conversations from the Hidden Colors series were never really brought up in a "secular" society. You either had to be in small "conscience" communities to know about these things were specialized in the field of studies for these topics.

Once these these topics such as 'Moors', Ancient Kemet where brought up to the forefront this allowed the viewer of these documentaries to become engaged in open dialogue while conducting there own research on these topics by going even deeper then what the documentary displayed.

All in all these documentaries are just what they are. They present a topic of discussion in which they are not obligated to really go in full force on the subject matter. That is up to the viewers discretion.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why are ya'll so dismissive about ANY sort of criticism?

Ya'll can have this shyt. I see how you all act when someone tries to make a movement even more perfect.

LMAO nikka listen to what I'm saying and stop responding so emotionally :whoa:.

You want to criticize him? Cool. :obama:
You want preogression? Wonderful! :salute:

But what in God's name makes you think that THIS SITE is the appropriate place to have that discussion :mindblown:

And again, how are you perfecting anything? All you're doing is criticizing without offering an alternative. I didn't read every post in this thread, but did you even recommend a book, article, or website where cats can go to learn about what you believe to be scientifically accurate?

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
MELATONIN is found in the pineal gland ...NOT MELANIN. (as they erroneously suggested several times in the video)
This is NOT TRUE. My ORIGINAL brothers and sisters, do NOT listen to this DEVIL. Melanin is just oozing out of the PINEAL GLAND all over the place. It lubricates the landing gear of the MOTHER WHEEL.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO nikka listen to what I'm saying and stop responding so emotionally :whoa:.

You want to criticize him? Cool. :obama:
You want preogression? Wonderful! :salute:

But what in God's name makes you think that THIS SITE is the appropriate place to have that discussion :mindblown:

And again, how are you perfecting anything? All you're doing is criticizing without offering an alternative. I didn't read every post in this thread, but did you even recommend a book, article, or website where cats can go to learn about what you believe to be scientifically accurate?

At least, this thread should of been posted in Higher Learning, instead it's the usual "Tariq is a pimp, how dare he make a documentary on black history, hand me the butt plug". Like i said rename thread to the Tariq Nasheed Unappreciation Thread.. and let @DaChampIsHere, @Paz & @Napoleon go ham.:lolbron:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure, but most of the information that was given in both films have mainly been from the works of John henrik Clarke, Ivan Van Sertima, J.A Rogers, and Cheikh Anta Diop. If you read books from these well trained and educated researchers, then you can easily find the sources that you're looking for. Many of which come from other dedicated authors, researchers, and scientist. But the research shouldn't stop at these men. After all there is a new generation of black geneticist and historians doing great work in the field such as Kittles and Keita to name a few. Hope that helped.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
At least, this thread should of been posted in Higher Learning, instead it's the usual "Tariq is a pimp, how dare he make a documentary on black history, hand me the butt plug". Like i said rename thread to the Tariq Nasheed Unappreciation Thread.. and let @DaChampIsHere, @Paz & @Napoleon go ham.:lolbron:

I've heard plenty of dudes on here say shyt like that. I'm like dog, do you realize where the fukk you're posting? 90% of the cats on here are mentally unstable 7 figure, under 20, pawg slaying super pimps.

If you really want to make progress and do some good, join a black organization in your community and get to work. Don't be an armchair activist, that's worst than e-thugging.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not sure, but most of the information that was given in both films have mainly been from the works of John henrik Clarke, Ivan Van Sertima, J.A Rogers, and Cheikh Anta Diop. If you read books from these well trained and educated researchers, then you can easily find the sources that you're looking for. Many of which come from other dedicated authors, researchers, and scientist. But the research shouldn't stop at these men. After all there is a new generation of black geneticist and historians doing great work in the field such as Kittles and Keita to name a few. Hope that helped.

@Napoleon you see what J-Nice did? He gave information for other cats to research and look up on their own, instead of just saying "Tariq is wrong, you shouldn't listen to him."

Next time, take that approach and you'll more than likely get a better response. But for god's sake, PLEASE don't try to have no serious convo on this site. You've been a member long enough, you should know better :ufdup:

@J-Nice, can you recommend some good books from those new scholars? I have books by the older authors, but I haven't even heard of these new cats.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn't say a damn thing about you being satisfied. Here is the point i'm trying to make though.

These topics of conversations from the Hidden Colors series were never really brought up in a "secular" society. You either had to be in small "conscience" communities to know about these things were specialized in the field of studies for these topics.

Once these these topics such as 'Moors', Ancient Kemet where brought up to the forefront this allowed the viewer of these documentaries to become engaged in open dialogue while conducting there own research on these topics by going even deeper then what the documentary displayed.

All in all these documentaries are just what they are. They present a topic of discussion in which they are not obligated to really go in full force on the subject matter. That is up to the viewers discretion.

At which point I point out where the flaws lie and we as a community address them to make an EVEN BETTER documentary.

Ya'll can keep scraping the bottom of the barrel and excusing bullshyt if you want, but thats the sort of thing keeping this good documentary from being ELITE.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@Napoleon you see what J-Nice did? He gave information for other cats to research and look up on their own, instead of just saying "Tariq is wrong, you shouldn't listen to him."

Next time, take that approach and you'll more than likely get a better response. But for god's sake, PLEASE don't try to have no serious convo on this site. You've been a member long enough, you should know better :ufdup:

@J-Nice, can you recommend some good books from those new scholars? I have books by the older authors, but I haven't even heard of these new cats.

Yo. Straight up.

fukk you.

I literally told you what my griveances were and you still sitting here acting like I said NOTHING.

I pointed out SEVERAL FACTUALLY WRONG INSTANCES ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE OF THIS THREAD.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've heard plenty of dudes on here say shyt like that. I'm like dog, do you realize where the fukk you're posting? 90% of the cats on here are mentally unstable 7 figure, under 20, pawg slaying super pimps.

If you really want to make progress and do some good, join a black organization in your community and get to work. Don't be an armchair activist, that's worst than e-thugging.

Miss me with this dismissive bullshyt.

Hidden Colors had flaws.

BUT NO...you can't bring this up because instead of making something good, great,. You'd rather settle for less.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps

Unfortunately Both of their books are out print. But all of the info that they have published are in well respected scientific journals all over the world. Sorry I couldn't I help you on that front.