Saw Hidden Colors 1 & 2 and have some MAJOR beefs with some of the concepts. WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Then create one. It's actually why Tariq created hidden colors. He said he kept seeing the bullshyt about about black history on TV and decided to do something about it.

But let me guess, you're not gonna do that. You'll continue to criticize instead of being the agent of change you so desperately want to see.

what the fukk is wrong with you?

Can I NOT point out some errors in what was otherwise a decent attempt at getting information out there?

I'm not even commenting on the film quality or the aesthetics of the movie...or the overuse of the Ken Burns Effect ( :troll: )

I'm talking about the sheer data presented and the arguments represented.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the main point of the matter is it's tariq's dvd. he was the one that basically could say this can go into my film, that can't go into my film. if he wanted it to hold weight, he would have made show that shyt was errorless.

and the reason why i mentioned his background is to question his motive behind the dvd. is he interested in educating people or is he interested in getting paid from exploiting people. dude is promoting that shyt like it's supposed to be 100 percent accurate or people are going to be educated from it BUT yet there's people questioning what the fukk he's saying like the op. :laff: yet folks are holding onto dude's every word. if dude really gave a fukk, he would make sure that he wouldn't have put anything that would give his dvd a bad rap.

I have no problem with him selling his content, for me, its the data presented and being discussed.

Everyone sells books...but if that info is on some bullshyt, then we need to talk.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point of the film is to spur discussion about the often hidden history of Africans and Africans in America.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Name me an Independently made and distributed "Black" documentary that focused on the history of Indigenous aboriginal people of Africa that YOU agree'd with 100%?

I'll wait...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
what the fukk is wrong with you?

Can I NOT point out some errors in what was otherwise a decent attempt at getting information out there?

I'm not even commenting on the film quality or the aesthetics of the movie...or the overuse of the Ken Burns Effect ( :troll: )

I'm talking about the sheer data presented and the arguments represented.

Breh, I said you can criticize him, knock yourself out. But if you believe that his information is inaccurate and that you can do a better job, then make a film with what you believe to be accurate information.

But like I said, you're not going to do that despite how passionate you claim to be on the subject.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the point is it's HIS dvd. he's the one that basically controlled that shyt. :laff: it's his shyt. apparently, if he doesn't care about what ended up on his dvd as long as it was profitable.
You say that as if you KNOW for A FACT that he doesn't care. I know I know, "prove that he DOES CARE!!" is what you're going to retort with. Cease discussion, it's going nowhere.[/quote]

if you let some bullshyt that could discredit what you're trying to prove into your work, then promote it saying that this is 100% truth only for numerous people to pluck it out like WTF is this. then yes, it's safe to say that you don't give a fukk about your work. tariq is trying to get that dough and that's what he really cares about. if he cares about people knowing something, he would make sure that every i is dotted and every t is crossed. he'd find someone out there to make sure that his shyt was straight and ready to go.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Name me an Independently made and distributed "Black" documentary that focused on the history of Indigenous aboriginal people of Africa that YOU agree'd with 100%?

I'll wait...

Who said I had to be satisfied?

If the point is getting the best information available, that means we NEED to be able to see what worked and what didn't.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You say that as if you KNOW for A FACT that he doesn't care. I know I know, "prove that he DOES CARE!!" is what you're going to retort with. Cease discussion, it's going nowhere.

if you let some bullshyt that could discredit what you're trying to prove into your work, then yes, it's safe to say that you don't give a fukk.[/quote]

Again, the bullshyt you guys are harping on were said by the other guys. leave it.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
it is relevant. i think that the dvd in itself becomes a joke if it basically is seen as some shyt to make money basically exploiting information and a sensitive subject then pushing it onto a bunch of consumers saying that "this is things that you may not know that you haven't been taught in school".

there's a difference between a historian or someone that is interested in something that actually does a research, takes time and etc doing something that writes a book and then gets it published with the intentions of spreading knowledge FIRST and FOREMOST and getting paid SECONDLY and someone like tariq nasheed who is obviously exploiting shyt for dollars. he doesn't care about folks knowing shyt because if he did, i'm pretty sure he would have made sure his shyt was 100% bulletproof where you wouldn't see this thread being made. he apparently doesn't give a fukk.

:what: ain't you a fakkit though?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Breh, I said you can criticize him, knock yourself out. But if you believe that his information is inaccurate and that you can do a better job, then make a film with what you believe to be accurate information.

But like I said, you're not going to do that despite how passionate you claim to be on the subject.

Oh ok. So we're done here.

I said what I liked about the movie. Also, what I liked outweighed what I didn't like...but there was enough of what I didn't like for me to list some points of where it could be improved.

You can't talk about progression if you're unwilling to refine and evolve the message.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the main point of the matter is it's tariq's dvd. he was the one that basically could say this can go into my film, that can't go into my film. if he wanted it to hold weight, he would have made show that shyt was errorless.

and the reason why i mentioned his background is to question his motive behind the dvd. is he interested in educating people or is he interested in getting paid from exploiting people. dude is promoting that shyt like it's supposed to be 100 percent accurate or people are going to be educated from it BUT yet there's people questioning what the fukk he's saying like the op. :laff: yet folks are holding onto dude's every word. if dude really gave a fukk, he would make sure that he wouldn't have put anything that would give his dvd a bad rap.
again with the assumptions. The threadstarter is atheist, so when it comes to Astrology(which i don't give a fukk about) and Spirituality, which black people practiced prior to religion.... I don't expect an atheist to agree with that. What could Tariq have done differently to show he is interested in educating people? Give the documentary out for free?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I said what I liked about the movie. Also, what I liked outweighed what I didn't like...but there was enough of what I didn't like for me to list some points of where it could be improved.

You can't talk about progression if you're unwilling to refine and evolve the message.
You nitpicking, you ain't talking about progression breh. You don't hear anyone talking about they have melanin super powers or they are communicating with space :dead:. If you really cared you'd hit up Tariq on twitter or phone in on his show... but i know you aint going to do that :usure:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Come on fam. You can't seriously think you're gonna spark a progressive conversation on this site :pachaha:. A site where the most common theme is get married breh, and we got that fakkit nikka **** convincing dudes to send him dikk pics.

If you want to have a serious discussion of African history and the film, take it to some place more appropriate. You're not fighting the good fight by posting on the coli nikka.

And if it's about progression, then progress on the Hidden Color series. Start a blog or make a documentary discussing what you believe to be factual as it pertains to African history so that way other people can point to your work and to the Hidden Colors film. You claim to have advanced degrees in various sciences, so use your knowledge to teach cats about African history.

But again let's be honest. It's not about progression, because you're not going to actually DO anything about it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You nitpicking, you ain't talking about progression breh. You don't hear anyone talking about they have melanin super powers or they are communicating with space :dead:. If you really cared you'd hit up Tariq on twitter or phone in on his show... but i know you aint going to do that :usure:

I'm nitpicking, but Nasheed has no problem with a nikka talking about how HIV IS FAKE?????????????????????

and and while you're bullshytting, I sent him an email.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again with the assumptions. The threadstarter is atheist, so when it comes to Astrology(which i don't give a fukk about) and Spirituality, which black people practiced prior to religion.... I don't expect an atheist to agree with that. What could Tariq have done differently to show he is interested in educating people? Give the documentary out for free?

no, if tariq was REALLY interested in enlightening people on black history like how he is giving advice on dating, he could dedicate a portion of his radio show to talking about black history, i don't know if he's done that but just saying, he could have done that. he didn't have to make a dvd. the only reason why he made that dvd is the same reason he does for his books, to make MONEY. he could have invited someone on his show to talk. he already has an audience listening to him for free so why not take advantage of that?