Saw Hidden Colors 1 & 2 and have some MAJOR beefs with some of the concepts. WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST!

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know what. i can't take YOU seriously. after going through your post and reading this shyt, you really don't know what you're talking about. if you like tariq nasheed, that's fine BUT breh, you most definitely are kidding yourself if you think tariq made that dvd simply because he wants to educate people. dude simply is trying to get paid. i don't like how he's exploiting that shyt for his pockets while having these folks running around thinking that they're learning something. i don't like that shyt.

and then the homophobic comments on top of that too. you're just an ignorant dikkhead. if you REALLY read those books, then i think you should be disappointed at how tariq used other people's research and didn't bother doing his OWN research as well. you can root for dude all you want BUT it still doesn't take the main point away that he's just doing the same old bullshyt
If you watched Tariq on ustream you would know i was referring to when he calls people moist, which would obviously offend you. So it's no surprise to me you don't like the man. Looking into his background is kinda creepy though breh, I watched A Great & Mighty Walk - John Henrick Clarke... but i didn't research Wesley Snipes :heh: .. i'm just glad the documentary was made... thankyou Wesley. Just like with Hidden Colors.. thankyou Tariq.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Your whole ultra black militant steez is fukking corny. Stop it.
I do NOT have a so-called steez. YOU are clearly a GOVERNMENT AGENT sent by Barack JEWsein Obama to disrupt my dissemination of KNOWLEDGE. You will be BLASTED by our MOTHER WHEEL when the time comes, DEVIL. Only Moorish Hebrew Twenty Percenters like US will survive the MELANIN APOCALYPSE. Bob Dylan was BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who's mad?? Tariq??
If you want the word out, spread out information via word of mouth, online etc. Give them lots of sources. You guys focus MAINLY on the little things that may be wrong and lose focus on what you were trying to do in the first place which was simply telling someone to check it out. It's cool if you genuinely are passionate about the subject and you'd feel remiss if you didn't ask for the maker to expound on the info more but at the same time you're dissuading people from ever checking something out because you're critiquing it wholly. No one is buying these dvds/books for the sole purpose of studying to pass some test.

Bruh. This isn't little shyt. They're passing off HIV denialism right next to important discussions of the prison industrial complex. They're trying to talk about chemtrails next to the spread of melanated people in asian and the pacific.

I want a better movie.

I'm sharing where it could be better. Are you saying I should just keep my criticism to myself?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From a business perspective, what is the problem with that? ?How is this wrong?

Also I love how you claim folks are clinging on to every word spoken by dude when the TS himself points out inaccuracies spoken by other people on the doc itself. You worrying about whether or not if the guy has your best interest in heart....... I fail to see how that is relevant to the topic at hand.

If someone bought a book on graphic designing, read it and applied it and got results with it in the form of monetary compensation, what does the authors personal morals or w/e have to do with that?? Who cares if the author is prejudice or whatever negative quality that could be ascribed to him?? The purchaser got something tangible out of what he bought.

it is relevant. i think that the dvd in itself becomes a joke if it basically is seen as some shyt to make money basically exploiting information and a sensitive subject then pushing it onto a bunch of consumers saying that "this is things that you may not know that you haven't been taught in school".

there's a difference between a historian or someone that is interested in something that actually does a research, takes time and etc doing something that writes a book and then gets it published with the intentions of spreading knowledge FIRST and FOREMOST and getting paid SECONDLY and someone like tariq nasheed who is obviously exploiting shyt for dollars. he doesn't care about folks knowing shyt because if he did, i'm pretty sure he would have made sure his shyt was 100% bulletproof where you wouldn't see this thread being made. he apparently doesn't give a fukk.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh. This isn't little shyt. They're passing off HIV denialism right next to important discussions of the prison industrial complex. They're trying to talk about chemtrails next to the spread of melanated people in asian and the pacific.

I want a better movie.

I'm sharing where it could be better. Are you saying I should just keep my criticism to myself?
both those things were said by Phil Valentine :dead:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you watched Tariq on ustream you would know i was referring to when he calls people moist, which would obviously offend you. So it's no surprise to me you don't like the man. Looking into his background is kinda creepy though breh, I watched A Great & Mighty Walk - John Henrick Clarke... but i didn't research Wesley Snipes :heh: .. i'm just glad the documentary was made... thankyou Wesley. Just like with Hidden Colors.. thankyou Tariq.

no, you idiot. you said that i was a dude "in a blouse".

i mean you can formulate an argument without having to take jabs at my sexuality. it shows how much of a jackass you are.

i don't see why you're riding with tariq anyways. it's not like you're benefitting from him.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Coli, today we are honored by the words of wisdom from these pseudo intellectual who are more knowledgeable than some of the greatest minds in the world.:blessed::wow:

:russ:

These white boys expose themselves too easily.

I always thought Napoleon was a racist cac after seeing his comments after the Trayvon Martin case, I thought no way could he be black.

Silence, DEVIL. My life has IMPROVED tremendously since I started buying The Honorable Minister Tariq Nasheed Ph. D's books, CD's, pay-per-view specials, and melanin supplements. I still can't pay rent, can't find a job, and can't pay child support, but at least I have the KNOWLEDGE that the ORIGINAL Cleveland Indians were BLACK.

Your whole ultra black militant steez is fukking corny. Stop it.

I do NOT have a so-called steez. YOU are clearly a GOVERNMENT AGENT sent by Barack JEWsein Obama to disrupt my dissemination of KNOWLEDGE. You will be BLASTED by our MOTHER WHEEL when the time comes, DEVIL. Only Moorish Hebrew Twenty Percenters like US will survive the MELANIN APOCALYPSE. Bob Dylan was BLACK. Knowledge is POWER.

:dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it is relevant. i think that the dvd in itself becomes a joke if it basically is seen as some shyt to make money basically exploiting information and a sensitive subject then pushing it onto a bunch of consumers saying that "this is things that you may not know that you haven't been taught in school".
:snoop:
This sounds like your perspective. You saying it is exploitative is your own views. I don't see it that way. The things in Hidden Colors 1 was not really taught in schools so how is selling it based on that headline exploitative?

there's a difference between a historian or someone that is interested in something that actually does a research, takes time and etc doing something that writes a book and then gets it published with the intentions of spreading knowledge FIRST and FOREMOST and getting paid SECONDLY and someone like tariq nasheed who is obviously exploiting shyt for dollars. he doesn't care about folks knowing shyt because if he did, i'm pretty sure he would have made sure his shyt was 100% bulletproof where you wouldn't see this thread being made. he apparently doesn't give a fukk.
[/QUOTE]
Why is the second attribute defined so strictly by you?? If this DVD was narrated and spoken ONLY by Tariq, you'd have a point. In my eyes, I see someone who was interested in the topic and saw it to be profitable(which is where you have problems with) and then culled resources and people who also have studied the subjects and together made a doc. I don't see this as the embodiment of black history that some of you are making it out to be. You acting as if there aren't any other sources of books readily available.