Saw Hidden Colors 1 & 2 and have some MAJOR beefs with some of the concepts. WATCH THE MOVIE FIRST!

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously.. They'll go and support some outsider with ease yet when a brotha selling something it's automatically bullshyt because "a brotha should hook a nikka up" gtfoh.

but is tariq offering anything new to the table other than what the next person is saying? did he do his own historical research? does he have anybody who actually did research and etc, with credentials to speak on his dvd? i care about WHO i'm getting the information from. i would rather get it from someone who's genuinely interested in the subject, that took time to do it, contacted other people and etc than to take it from a fukking pimp who's trying to make money.

geez, i feel sorry for some of you folks.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
That dude dachampishere is a hater man, I notice damn near every thread about Tariq he comes in on his high horse trying to malign the guy for providing information. He picks a bone with Tariq yet I've yet to hear him criticize Dr.Phil Valentine, Dr.Umar Johnson, Frances Cress Welsing and several other cats that was on the doc. I know @DaChampIsHere is going to retort with a few pachaha smiles and call us some juvenile lames. :snoop:
You honestly underestimate how funny this shyt is. I know I'm gonna be called a "hater" or any other prepubescent hoodrat female insult anytime I come in these threads. It just never gets less funny seeing this nikkas minions squirm for excuses :russ:

And I already said none of those people are respected/credible. What more do you want? :laff:

Tariq is a great business man. And I am always sure to mention that. Black people are very easy to exploit for their funds. He tapped into a great audience. Even he knows all that history ain't true though. :usure:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol.
I haven't seen Hidden Colors 2 yet but i don't see why you're venting. I look at it like this, I'd rather watch something that's 70% factual with 30% of the content being arguable or speculative to say the last vs say watching a damn documentary crediting the advance civilizations of yesterday to space aliens. Like they'd rather not talk about the civilizations having remotely anything to do with being black so they just throw aliens in the mix.

I'm bytching because I care about the message. You can't want to be controversial, yet throw caution to the wind when you make ridiculous claims...AND THEN get mad when you get called out on it.

I mean I want to help get the word out, but you can't be playing fast and loose with the integrity of your content.

Go download it and watch it tonight.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Here is my challenge to everyone in this thread:

I don't care how you "get" the documentaries. Watch them tonight and tell me if ya'll have ANY problem with the content in there.

Ya'll can't tell me you agree with 100% of EVERYTHING in these films.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, what i'm saying is quite simple. if you REALLY want to know something, you can't rely on a damn dvd from a businessman to get THAT knowledge.

have you actually READ those books or are you just mentioning them for the sake of mentioning them?

hell, and if he's basically taking information from books and shyt that's out there and putting them on a dvd, then :laff:. either way, dude is just pimping people's pockets. why give him credit for shyt from other people? sit your ass on down.
So now that i thought of some books...you claiming have i read them :heh:, i can't win with you breh, you a waste of time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but is tariq offering anything new to the table other than what the next person is saying? did he do his own historical research? does he have anybody who actually did research and etc, with credentials to speak on his dvd? i care about WHO i'm getting the information from. i would rather get it from someone who's genuinely interested in the subject, that took time to do it, contacted other people and etc than to take it from a fukking pimp who's trying to make money.

geez, i feel sorry for some of you folks.
and there's goes my issue.
Is there anything new under the sun?? You are clearly showing us that you care more about the messenger than the message. It's a damn DVD for crying out loud. I didn't pop in the first HC and feel like that should encapsulate the entire history of black people in a few hours. It should be seen as simply something that makes you want to research stuff yourself. If there is an error, so be it. You're fixated on his other works and then calling him a pimp. Have you read his other books?? I've read them and I didn't read anything in it that gave me the impression that he is pimping women. I actually read through both and he actually commented saying that some people will read the title and call him a pimp while at the same time erroneously using the term wrong. Also how the hell do you say did he contact other people when other people themselves are speaking on the DVD?? :snoop:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Moors were not a group of people or a nationality. Moor means Black.

That's why so many Spanish words for dark sound like Moor--like Moreno meaning dark.
:what:
I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't say the Moors were a distinctive group of people outside of revisionists..

I haven't watched these films so I'm not going to speak to it but unfortunately OP I know exactly what you're saying. There is a problem with a certain segment that like to play a sketchy game of connect the dots with history which is based on their own speculative theories than well researched information....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You honestly underestimate how funny this shyt is. I know I'm gonna be called a "hater" or any other prepubescent hoodrat female insult anytime I come in these threads. It just never gets less funny seeing this nikkas minions squirm for excuses :russ:

And I already said none of those people are respected/credible. What more do you want? :laff:

Tariq is a great business man. And I am always sure to mention that. Black people are very easy to exploit for their funds. He tapped into a great audience. Even he knows all that history ain't true though. :usure:
Your retort was mainly filler. Again, you did just as I said and replied with a few smilies and didn't offer anything. No credible people you say?? So now Dr.Frances Cress Welsing shouldn't be taken seriously?? The problem I have with cats like you is you are quick to shyt on Tariq for throwing some info at people yet you do zilch. Are you making documentaries?? Are you writing books?? If not then you're passive aggressively not helping the cause. Armchair critic I see... Oh and your last lines aren't flying by me, I didn't buy the DVD :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what:
I don't think there is anyone who wouldn't say the Moors were a distinctive group of people outside of revisionists..

I haven't watched these films so I'm not going to speak to it but unfortunately OP I know exactly what you're saying. There is a problem with a certain segment that like to play a sketchy game of connect the dots with history which is based on their own speculative theories than well researched information....

This is ALL i'm saying.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and there's goes my issue.
Is there anything new under the sun?? You are clearly showing us that you care more about the messenger than the message. It's a damn DVD for crying out loud. I didn't pop in the first HC and feel like that should encapsulate the entire history of black people in a few hours. It should be seen as simply something that makes you want to research stuff yourself. If there is an error, so be it. You're fixated on his other works and then calling him a pimp. Have you read his other books?? I've read them and I didn't read anything in it that gave me the impression that he is pimping women. I actually read through both and he actually commented saying that some people will read the title and call him a pimp while at the same time erroneously using the term wrong. Also how the hell do you say did he contact other people when other people themselves are speaking on the DVD?? :snoop:

don't even bother debating with @Paz breh, that nikka hopeless and continue to make assumptions.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Here is my challenge to everyone in this thread:

I don't care how you "get" the documentaries. Watch them tonight and tell me if ya'll have ANY problem with the content in there.

Ya'll can't tell me you agree with 100% of EVERYTHING in these films.
yeah, when i showed this to my friends i skipped right past the melanin part

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what's even sadder is how these folks are all worshipping these radio host that basically exploit shyt day and n
So now that i thought of some books...you claiming have i read them :heh:, i can't win with you breh, you a waste of time.

i'm asking you a real question. have you read the books that you mentioned? to me, i just think you're saying that shyt just cause.

and if he mentioned that shyt from those books, then it's safe to say that he's exploiting shyt. i understand if dude did his OWN research and etc, had actually historians with credentials and degrees in his dvd, and actually was trying to show shyt BUT from what i'm gathering, dude is just simply pulling shyt here and there, putting it into one dvd, throwing a few folks talking about whatever and boom, hidden colors dvd is in stores. to me, that just sounds like a man that wants a buck. he knows how there's people like you who listen to his radio show, that actually listen to his shyt for love advice or how to get p*ssy for the night.

i just can't stand how folks are ready to hang onto dude's every word as if he gives a fukk about them or is looking out for their best interest when he's NOT.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm bytching because I care about the message. You can't want to be controversial, yet throw caution to the wind when you make ridiculous claims...AND THEN get mad when you get called out on it.

I mean I want to help get the word out, but you can't be playing fast and loose with the integrity of your content.

Go download it and watch it tonight.
Who's mad?? Tariq??
If you want the word out, spread out information via word of mouth, online etc. Give them lots of sources. You guys focus MAINLY on the little things that may be wrong and lose focus on what you were trying to do in the first place which was simply telling someone to check it out. It's cool if you genuinely are passionate about the subject and you'd feel remiss if you didn't ask for the maker to expound on the info more but at the same time you're dissuading people from ever checking something out because you're critiquing it wholly. No one is buying these dvds/books for the sole purpose of studying to pass some test.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
The Honorable Minister Tariq Nasheed Ph. D does NOT transmit UNTRUTHS from the MOTHER WHEEL. Melanin prevents heart attacks, cancer, and that fictitious so-called disease HIV that doesn't exist and which the WHITE DEVIL grafted to kill BLACK PEOPLE. You do NOT need to go to college or even finish HIGH SCHOOL to become an overstander of true KNOWLEDGE. Chief Sitting Bull was a MOOR from UGANDA. Charlie Chaplin was a MOOR from Ukraine, which was BLACK at the time. Mr. Rogers was a MOOR from Uruguay, which was and is BLACK. The Oxford Dictionary was named after Dr. Muhammad Bantu Oxford Ph. D, who was obviously BLACK but they do NOT want you TO KNOW that. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:snoop:
This is the dumbest shyt I've ever read. So going by that logic, someone who sells information via tangible books, e-books, audio books etc are conmen? It's like nikkas expect people to just give out free information. I'm sure any book you would tell people to read needs to be bought and was sold with the intention to obviously make money. There's this ugly entitlement some black people have where we feel like other black people shouldn't be in business to profit. Someone gotta eat right?
It's a backward thinking mentality. Some brothas will never learn. We just gotta move without them and they will try to join once they see everything being extremely successful.