SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
My post game analysis?

Sure, well the way I see it is that Mahomes lost to a better player, man, and leader

Lotta bad throws and decisions by Jackson's brother tonight

Also Taylor's BF was detrimental to his team. Looked like the drug addicted alcoholic he was known to be as a younger man.

The better team won :ehh:

Oh, and.....

b5384d9a09d123b2e3f372d05aafba02.gif
Unbiased, cogent analysis right here

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
watching perfect bombs get dropped is so deflating
Fields throws a perfect bomb to Scott, and he slows up his route. Mahomes throws a perfect bomb to MVS, and he drops it. Hurts throws a perfect bomb to Smith, and he catches it in stride and down at the 1. Smith is a Heisman winner though and was drafted top ten overall. Having good receivers makes the QB’s job SO much easier.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Eagles were a better team in the Super Bowl and a better team tonight. Refs just didn’t have enough in em tonight. Need to hit the film and try to make this really good quarterback the next Tom Brady.
Refs will make sure this DOESNT happen again if we meet again. They were too lax in the first half.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'd cut MVS after that, basically called game right there :mjlol:

Chiefs let the best WR in football get traded cheap mfs :dead:

That decision already been justified :heh: Got a chip without him and built an elite defense overnight

This the 1 gap year tbh. Rashee Rice is gonna be a problem next year and they’ll add a more solidified #2. They really need to get rid of that WR by committee shyt tho.